CloudBlue is the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally. With a pulse on IoT, security, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more, we invite visionaries to make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Our CloudBlue commerce platform enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services.
How do you stand out?
By having knowledge of SaaS and PaaS and previous experience in eCommerce management, by thriving in a “startup-like” environment and being excited about the impact you will make. Our office is in the North of Spain and has an agile, young and talented environment, with a solid career plan in one of the top cloud companies all over the world.
CloudBlue, is looking for a Service Assurance Specialist that will report into the Managed Services organization. The Service Assurance Specialist will have responsibility for all aspects of delivery of CloudBlue managed services and professional services activities to our customers, ensuring the long-term success of strategic customers.
Candidates are expected to have a working knowledge of technology and be comfortable in defining and executing technical delivery plans on project and program level. Candidates must be able to understand, plan and manage all aspects of work needed to successfully define, develop and test platforms, solutions and services in the SaaS and XaaS domain, bring them into production and operationally transfer to the client including change management and service delivery projects.
- Create agent scorecard and evaluate agent performance
- Set departmental metric SLA, Internal CSAT, KPI targets and create a path to attain
- Generate and share reports including CSAT, KPI, Quality
- Run internal quality review and customer experience meetings and define team improvement goals
- Ensure SLA's are met and provide path to achieve when in violation
- Continuously improve service delivery promptness
- Manage, prioritize, escalate support incidences
- Communicate with clients, and other stakeholders
- Produce resource level & team level performance reporting
- Work with Platform teams to coordinate new releases and new features to ensure an effective transition to support from implementation
- Run Change Advisory Board. Improve Change Management practice including process, communication, establish KPIs and measurements
- Focus on process improvements to improve customer experience
- Establish best practice sharing
- Identify and implement tools to establish QA and CX standards
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong customer focus and commitment to service excellence
- 5+ years of leadership capacity in technical support
- Experience developing and implementing policies and procedures of change control
- Experience with Marketplace and billing systems
- Passionate about the support and development of your team mates
- Very strong written and verbal communications
- Enjoy talking with clients
- Take pride setting goals/objectives and then exceeding those expectations
Nice to Have:
- ITIL Global Process experience
- Experience managing large e-commerce marketplace andor data center projects would be ideal
- Familiarity with process assessmenet and improvement is vital.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Asistencia a señora de 95 años, ayudarla en sus labores cotidianas de lavado, aseo, etc, así como control de medicación, paseo de vez en cuando, etc, Labores propias del hogar, lavado, plancha, [...]
Tus funciones: - Visitas continuas y recurrentes a las instalaciones de diferentes Profesionales de Automoción (Concesionarios) para dar soporte en la evaluación de coches que la empresa está in [...]
Se necesita persona para fregar en cocina. Alrededores de Los Corrales de Buelna. Interesados pueden apuntarse en la oferta. La jornada laboral se comunicará en la entrevista No se requiere experi [...]
Sobre el puesto Process Manager IT/Consultor ITIL con experiencia en gestión de procesos (incidencias, peticiones, cambios, demanda, etc) Requisitos Ingeniería técnica Experiencia de [...]