Do you have developer skills and want to help customers to solve their problems? Do you understand API Integrations of various Cloud Systems, and want to help customers achieve complex integration with your skills?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to accelerate adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS (Software as a Service), IaaS, IoT (Internet of things), security, and XaaS technologies,
we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro is seeking a Marketplace Integration Services Associate motivated to make a difference in how we think, improve how we work and get things done. Your primary role will be to use your development and API skills to engagement with partners in your region to help them with integration of their own systems with our marketplace for better operational efficiency. This starts from consulting them on how best to use our various integrations with Marketplace Platform from API, to Integration Connectors (Native and 3rd Party). The goal is to get the integration done to meet the partners requirements. Troubleshoot the issues and challenges faced by those partners who are already implementing the integration and provide feedback to the product management team to improve the integrations.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
- Run boot camps for API & other integration with development skills for partners
- Consultant and guide partners who need assistance on the API & Other integration
- Provide feedback to the Product Management for on API and Integration Enhancement
- Work closely with Platform Success Team to provide assistance and help for the driving Marketplace Platform Adoption
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to effectively communicate and present the information around integration
- 2+ years of experience in development & integration with API
- Ability to understand the business process and define the solution architecture to partners
- Passionate advocate for customer needs and opportunities
- Continuously learning and adapting approach to maximize results
- Self-motivated and ability to set own direction
- Inquisitive about the market and emerging trends
- Listens to and acts on feedback from customers and internal stakeholders
- Successful completion of the integration with no of partners with marketplace
. *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se precisa [email protected] para terraza y comedor. Persona responsable y trabajadora. Jornada completa, viernes, sábados, domingos y festivos. Interesados enviar curriculum con fotografía y teléfono de co [...]
Necesitamos esteticista con experiencia minimo 3 años, incorporacion inmediata contrato indefinido. [...]
Se precisa ayudante de cocina para restaurante de carta. Persona responsable y trabajadora. Viernes, sábados, domingos y festivos. Jornada completa. Interesados enviar curriculum con fotografía y te [...]
Hombre o mujer, necesito para muriedas, para el cuidado de un señor dependiente y tareas domesticas. de lunes a viernes, de 9, 30-13, 30 h festivos incluidos. imprescindible experiencia y [...]