All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Service Delivery Manager -21000LBIApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English, Spanish
Oracle Advanced Customer Services is a Global Line of Business within the Oracle Support Services Organisation.
To successfully manage the delivery of customer engagements according to the contractual details.
Develop and manage the Oracle Support relationship for customers who have purchased an Advanced Customer Services (ACS) support contract. Strive to provide a high degree of satisfaction and protect and enhance Support revenue streams.
- Manages designated portfolio of projects and/or contracts and works to objectives, as directed by Oracle Advanced Customer Services (ACS) line manager.
- Manages the overall service delivery defined by the contract which in many circumstances will involve parties or resources from other lines of business and/or Oracle business partners.
- Collaborates effectively with ACS sales and resourcing teams and other Oracle lines of business such Systems Support, Hardware & Licence Sales and Consulting to enhance the customer experience.
- Works with partner organisations and other third parties as required.
- Works closely with other TAMs to identify and develop innovative ways of delivering service to the customer.
- Supports the ACS sales team in selling ACS additional services.
- Manages documentation and uses Oracle business systems as appropriate
- Be the single point of contact within Oracle for the customer, acting as their advocate for the service you are responsible for delivering.
- Manage the contract or delivery engagement as defined by ACS line management, including creating and maintaining accurate documentation
- Maintain the Oracle business systems to ensure systems are up to date with the correct/current information (resource assignment, timecards, rates, completion estimates, invoice details etc.) to ensure that services are delivered efficiently, invoices are generated in a timely manner and revenues are recognised promptly.
- Plan and deploy resources to ensure effective delivery within agreed budgetary constraints.
- Where appropriate create and maintain the ACS service delivery or project plan.
- Where appropriate (determined by contact type) create, maintain, communicate and achieve the revenue forecast for each contract.
- Proactively manage the contract/project delivery to completion / customer acceptance
- Proactively report on any potential risks / issues that may impact service delivery or customer satisfaction
- Manage any customer escalation that may arise
- Ensure all contract-related systems and documentation either required contractually or as part of a program, are up to date and accurate
- Monitor and report revenue forecast and margin estimates, revenue and margin achievements for each contract
- Work in line with customer working practices and procedures, if contractually agreed
- Operate in line with Oracle ACS’s business processes and procedures
- Operate in line with Oracle Global and local HR policies and procedures
- Strong experience in service delivery and/or project management is required.
- Oracle products and services knowledge will be highly appreciated as well as experience in Oracle HW platforms and OS.
- Experience on Enterprise Customers is required
- ITIL as well as Price2/PMP certification highly desirable
- Excellent communication / relationship building skills
- Customer focussed and results oriented
- Ability to work under pressure in highly escalated situations
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Decision making / problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities (customer engagements)
- This position is to support customers primarily in Madrid therefore Spanish language is a prerequisite.
- Fluent English is also a must
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This position will be responsible for providing customers with the guidance and support needed throughout the full life cycle of implementation to ensure successful and most effective use of Oracle’s products. In addition, this position will be a leader in ensuring overall customer satisfaction with Oracle’s products and related implementation services.
This position will provide customers with regular assessments on the domains of strategy, process, governance, people and technology accompanied by recommendations for improvement in each area. The ATAM will act as the primary liaison between Oracle, the customer, and the system integrator with respect to the implementation. He/she will serve as Oracle's support/services lead to the customer and provide business process, application functionality, technology, and implementation expertise by delivering a combination of business specifications analysis, technical consulting and project management skills. The TAM is responsible for escalating issues across multiple business units within Oracle (e.g. Technical Support, Expert Services, Sales, Consulting, Product Development, etc.) and marshalling resources as necessary to resolve problems.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated success at Oracle for at least 3 years and as a Technical Account Manager for at least 2 years, including involvement in at least 5 successful customer deployments. Recommended 7-10 years of professional Information Systems implementation experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences). Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems including web-based applications, networks, RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server), etc. Project Management (PMP) certification or extensive Project Management experience across global and diverse organizations. Industry experience is desired.
:Regular Employee Hire
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-ba [...]
Job Description : Essential Job Functions - Develops application software (new program code or enhancements to existing code) of medium to high complexity from detailed technical specifications (Te [...]
The EIB, the European Union's bank, is seeking to recruit for its Corporate Services Directorate - Information Technology (CS-IT), Transversal Services Department (TSD), Information & Operations Divis [...]
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team. Si [...]