Verisure is seeking a talented, hands-on and passionate Global Category Manager to join our Group Procurement Team. The role will report to the Direct Procurement Manager . This role will contribute to establish a global procurement function for direct categories , reinforcing current global organization supporting Verisure R&D; activities and R&D; centers located in Malmö and Madrid . The role will be based in Malmö
The role will be expected to work autonomously, impact quickly and develop as the business grow. It is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in the leading provider of professionally monitored alarms for residential households and small businesses in Europe.
The company’s success depends on its people and it invests in them every day. Working with Verisure is being part of an industry leading world-class company that has a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Strategic context and value proposition
Over the past years, Verisure has experienced an exceptional and resilient financial performance with a very long track record of double-digit growth - thanks to continuous drive for Innovation, our very sophisticated Go-To-Market approach and replicable business model for expansion into new countries. Our strong and visionary Management Team is now supporting the business’ next phase of growth with a robust business plan for value creation.
The Global Category Manager will be responsible for leading in some cases and supporting in others the sourcing strategy and execution of direct categories for Electronics Manufacturers and Electronics Distributors subject to global agreements or coordination. Currently this includes a key focus on current Electronics Components Distributors footprint located in different locations globally. He/she will collaborate and influence business leaders and stakeholders at a Group level.
This will include creation of a Procurement Plan to maximize savings, defining the sourcing strategy for each category and subcategories assigned, leading tenders (from drafting of specifications to award and contract signature), influencing stakeholders to define and standardize their requirements, while ensuring compliance with Procurement processes and policy.
Responsibilities will include, among others:
- Responsible for the relationship management, performance measurement and improvement of Electronics Categories assigned
- Responsible for the relationship management, performance measurement and improvement of Electronic Components Distributors Category
- Develop and implement Electronics strategy in line with Verisure strategy.
- Negotiate and manage Electronics costs
- Spend analysis in Electronics Category
- Lead executive-level quarterly business reviews (QBR) with relevant stakeholders
- Gather requirements and specifications of products and services required by R&D; areas
- Partner with Engineering (Electrical and Mechanical), Product Management, PMO, Quality, teams to identify needs and develop improvement plans
- Lead tenders (RFPs) in multiple countries (Europe and Latam), negotiation with internal stakeholders and suppliers, and supplier qualification and selection
- Creation of Procurement Plan, maximizing savings across countries. Supporting the elaboration of the Group Procurement Plan
- Drafting contracts, and negotiating agreements with suppliers in coordination with Legal counsel and business departments
- Ensure process and policy compliance in direct categories
- Identify and anticipate issues in the execution of the projects, identify and implement solutions, escalate as required
- Identify risks and follow risk mitigation actions & processes define
- Analytical Reports as needed on all areas of responsibility
- Be a communication channel between business and suppliers
- Availability to travel
The position will be based in Malmö,
Reports and organization structure
This position will report directly to the Malmö Direct Procurement Manager
Experience and Qualifications
We see this role as critical for the achievement of Verisure’s growth and organizational transformation goals.
As a result, we are looking for a self-starter and high potential / top performer individual with a proactive business mindset focused on driving value to the business.
- University Degree, preferably Graduate or Bachelor in Business Administration or Engineering
- Postgraduate degree is valued if related to the role
- 5-10 years relevant experience sourcing electronics, as part of an international procurement team in a large organization
- Broad Experience working with Electronics and Electronics Distributors.
- Project management skills: Experience managing complex projects
- Experience in complex contracts and contract negotiations
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Advanced level on Microsoft Office. In particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with eProcurement tools (Jaggaer, Ariba, etc), and ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, etc)
- English. Able to lead business conversations and influence in both languages, fluently, with stakeholders at any level.
- Other languages would be desirable: Swedish & Spanish
- High level of negotiation skills
- Organization and coordination skills
- Capacity to analyze and prioritize complex tasks under pressure
- Autonomy managing categories under his/her supervision
- Used to work on a very busy and dynamic environment
- Customer and people oriented
- Excellent levels of spoken and written communication
- Social skills to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Common sense, flexibility and ability to adapt to new environments
- Results oriented
- Knowledge of commercial law
Strong fit with our Company DNA
- Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly.
- Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something; we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline.
- Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
- Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
- With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Si te apasiona la venta y crecer dentro de tu empresa… Ofrecemos un plan de carrera con futuro estable a corto plazo, contrato laboral con sueldo fijo, altas comisiones y alta en la Seguridad Social [...]
Seleccionamos AUXILIAR DE AYUDA A DOMICILIO para nuestros Servicios de Atención Domiciliaria en Alcalá de Henares, Aranjuez, Arganda del Rey, Colmenar de Oreja, Coslada, Nuevo Baztán, Rivas Vaciamd [...]