Hitachi ABB Power Grids
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Lead assigned spend a short term and medium term sourcing strategy to meet targets on total cost of ownership, quality, and reliability of supplies. Ensure implementation of a sustainable sourcing strate-gy at Hub level to support business.
Collaborate with factories and BL/Hub stakeholders to support the undertakings and deliver on the results. Initiate projects to cut total cost of ownership or to mitigate risks.
- Develop Hub category strategy (using CIPS methodology) and regularly communicate strategy and negotiation results to the factories.
- Deliver on their Hub category KPIs with main focus on cost, quality and end to end process control. Keep control on volume demand vs available supply.
- Perform the sourcing activities, run risk mitigation actions in order to meet.
- Collect demand and ensure adequate level of supply or available supply capacity.
- Negotiate on selected items and act as spend owner. Sign and monitor Contracts, Frame agreements and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Manage the supplier relationship in order to regularly review contract execution, supply performance, improvement activities and future plans.
- Initiate and/or support implementation of material cost cutting and risk mitigation projects.
- Bachelor’s’ degree in engineering, supply chain management, and/or logistics management from an accredited university/college.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of supply chain, on similar position.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and planning skills to evaluate alternative approaches and to recommend the most feasible solutions.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues from other functions.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Knowledge of Metal Fabrication business is an asset.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se precisa un chófer disponible para empezar ruta fija nocturna Zaragoza-Madrid, de lunes a viernes. Salida y llegada camión a Polígono Plaza Zaragoza. Incorporación inmediata. Interesados llamar [...]
FUNCTIONS Dirigir la unidad operativa de Logística Nacional y Portugal, estableciendo y supervisando la estrategia de control de costes y crecimiento en el área. Dirige todas las actividades de con [...]
En Valoriza Medioambiente nos enfrentamos al reto de gestionar las concesiones de limpieza viaria, recolección de residuos de núcleos urbanos, incluye el soterramiento de contenedores, jardinería y [...]
Empresa: Tragsatec Proyectos: - Tragsatec precisa incorporar 45 Administrativos/as para la gestión de determinados procedimientos relacionados con las autorizaciones administrativas previas de p [...]