Sixt Rent a Car, LLC.
As a Customer Service Agent, you will deliver exceptional customer service to customers from around the world. You will provide customers with accurate information and take detailed and timely records of damages, gas volume, etc.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Welcome all customers as they arrive on the lot
- Ask about their experience with Sixt; recording feedback to improve future rental experience
- Make sure customers have all personal belongings from the vehicle
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report
- Use proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas
- Advise and review rental charges,
providing an accurate receipt to the customer
- Provide information regarding transportation to the airport terminal
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow
- Work in outdoor weather conditions including direct sunlight, rain, heat or cold
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year customer service experience
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Referència lloc OT2019/0007 Nom del lloc Tècnic/a en Intervenció Social Allotjaments per Col·lectiu Sense Llar Ubicació Barcelona Descripció PROGESS hem de contractar un/a professional [...]
Descripción Se busca personal de mantenimiento para hotel en turnos rotativos de lunes a domingo. 6 meses + contrato indefinido. Descripción: Realizar el mantenimiento preventivo y corre [...]
Empresa de formació Impartir classes de la matèria de psicotècnics (aptituds verbals, aptituds numèriques, raonament, agilitat mental) per a opositors de mossos d'esquadra, guardia urbana, bombe [...]
Descripción de la oferta : Funciones - Montaje, desmontaje y limpieza de equipos industriales. - Cumplir con el programa de mantenimiento preventivo y con las tareas corretivas encomen [...]