Why Patients Need You
Our breakthroughs would not make it to the hands of patients without our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. We rely on a team of dedicated and agile members, who understand the importance and impact of their role in Pfizer’s mission. Patients need colleagues like you who take pride in their work and always look to improve outcomes. You will help to ensure that patients and physicians have the medicines they need, when they need them.
What You Will Achieve
You will be part of Pfizer's manufacturing division and support production, business, and other processes in a team-based environment. You will be performing activities in a variety of cross-functional areas,
including support of production planning and control, total quality management, systems, manufacturing, equipment and facilities engineering, material management, and process reengineering.
As a Senior Associate, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your ability to meet team targets will help in completing critical deliverables. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will facilitate in solving difficult issues between teams and help in establishing consensus.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Contribute to the completion of complex projects, manage own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for work activities on own projects within a team.
- Identify, execute and support continuous improvement opportunities and projects.
- Perform lab qualification work & technical justification for new raw materials.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert support during major investigations.
- Trouble-shoot and provide sustainable solutions for root-cause processing and safety problems.
- Support plant process change overs and plant clean ups.
- Effectively use the site business processes to support production e.g. change control, deviations, six sigma method investigations, etc.
- Ensure alignment between the process, the plant, the automation and process operators to run processes per Process Safety and Product Quality attributes and share best practices with teams.
- Adhere to appropriate levels of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Responsible for product knowledge management during tech transfer into the site and during manufacturing campaigns.
- Use computer-based modelling, simulation and analysis to look for improvement opportunities and to analyze problems.
- Work to implement a culture of Right-First Time through partnerships with Operations and provide leadership in the use of Operational Excellence (OE) principles to optimize our technical and business processes.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years’ experience
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions for complex problems through product and process knowledge
- Good understanding of process manufacturing/ computer systems
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and strong collaborative skills
- Proactive and effective communication within and across shifts
- Excellent mentoring and interpersonal skills
- Master's degree
- Relevant pharmaceutical industry experience
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Estamos en búsqueda de videógrafos con experiencia demostrable superior a 1 año. La zona de trabajo es Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid. Sobre nosotros: somos una empresa que mediante nuestro sistema [...]
Buscamos a un adiestrador de perros para servicio ubicado en Madrid. Funciones: Adiestramiento de obediencia Adiestramiento deportivo Adiestramiento de defensa Adiestramiento de caza R [...]
Chófer privado para ayudar trabajando de modo puntual en Madrid. Experiencia superior a 1 año en actividades similares. Apoyo en servicios en la categoría transporte. Entre las labores a desarro [...]
Necesita un trabajador de entrega a tiempo completo para traer su propia motociclet [...]