At the SEAT:CODE, we are constantly looking for proactive and professional people willing to join our projects.
What you will do
With the rest of the team, you will maintain and develop new features of our API and deploy them in AWS, but also you’ll work with other developers to provide value to the product, one day you could be working hand in hand with someone from frontend and iOS developers to find a bug and the next day investigating the best way to implement a new endpoint.
We do pull requests to ensure the quality and be updated of our folks work, in every pull request opened we execute some tests and static code analysis,
once everything passed and it’s approved we merge to main and deploy to all our environments, that sounds great but, you have to own your code and take care that the deploy is done properly.
We use Datadog and Sentry to ensure the health of our system in different environments.
Who you’ll work with
We’re a diverse team with people from different countries and backgrounds that really cares about the product that we’re building (The Best Mobility Platform Ever). We’re the ones in charge of the quality of the code that we deploy so we cover with unit and integration tests to ensure that everything is working as expected.
We trust each other because we know that’s the best way to achieve big things, working together as a team, that’s why we have a pretty flat hierarchy
In our daily basis, we work in multidisciplinary teams that include people from backend, frontend, QA, design, product, iOS and android. As backend chapter, we have a weekly meeting to sync among us.
How do we balance our personal and professional life?
The well-being of the team is priority one for SEAT:CODE, we are all mothers, fathers, brothers & sisters or we have pets that need care and attention… That’s why we have flexible hours, remote work if you want, social benefits …. and other aspects that help you have a very balanced personal and professional life.
"We are a start-up and we are aware that at some point we will have work peaks where we will ask for your collaboration, internally we promote and maximize family & personal conciliation and flexibility, even when there are work peaks".
What we offer
- Remote 100%, you can work from anywhere within Spain or you can work from our office in Las Ramblas
- 2.000€ per year in social benefits to choose from (Restaurant, Kindergarten, Health Insurance, etc.)
- 2.000€ per year in trainings
- If you recommend a person and he is hired, you have a bonus: 3000€!!
- Daily Snacks: We try to promote healthy living habits. You will find in our canteen many nuts, fresh fruit, salads, ...
- Flexible working hours: We understand the importance of work-life balance.
- Short Fridays
- Best gear for your needs
- Weekly Yoga Classes. Namastè
- Sessions to share knowledge among the people in Seat:Code, everybody can attend and everybody can prepare one
- Discounts in SEAT:MO app to ride in Barcelona
- As part of SEAT Group, you have discounts on new cars, renting and a long etcetera.
What we need
- The official language is English: As we have people from different countries we need English to communicate, but don’t worry, we don’t expect that you speak like a native British person, just be able to have a conversation with your colleagues
- Experience with object oriented language (java, kotlin, php…)
- Write maintainable and testable code, SOLID principles, etc
- Knowledge about CI/CD, we use GitHub actions
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of DDD
- Experience or deep knowledge of clean architecture like hexagonal architecture.
It’s a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Knowledge of Microservices, the advantages, and caveats
- Experience with IAAS (cloudformation, terraform…)
- Knowledge of JsonAPI.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Sabadell centre Restaurante japonés se busca repartido de sushi. Que conoce bien zona de sabadell. [...]
Buenas , que tal ? Solo pasaba por aquí para ofrecerte algo , estas en paro? No tienes ingresos? Tu situación a empeorado por motivo del covid? Sabías que el teletrabajo es tendencia? y cada vez se [...]
Hola, Busco persona nativa de habla Inglesa para estar con mi hija de las 16 a las 17, 30 lunes y miércoles y de las 15 a las 16, 30 viernes. Irla a buscar al cole y dejarla en casa todo el rat [...]
Sales of Design and Supply projects in the Hotel Sector - Graphic Design - Signage - Architecture - Design Built. We need a person with high end, value-added product sales skills. The position req [...]