Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading!
Summary of the role
Are you the Implementations Manager we’re looking for? Withing the hospitality industry do you like working with systems, project management and support customers in German? Then you’re the person we’re looking for!
Amadeus is committed to providing customers globally with superior service to ensure their success in using Amadeus solutions. Amadeus Hospitality’s Delivery team offers first line service to its global customer base in the hospitality industry.
You will be part of the Delivery team; whose first priority is to onboard successfully every customer (individual or group)
and make them successful in using our products. You will be the main point of contact for any new implementation/project. In this role you will explain to client the different steps of the implementation process and data distribution flow that will get implemented through the solutions acquired.
You will have the challenge to coordinate the implementation process with the client from the welcome email/call until the last product purchased in the contract goes live. As part of your responsibility, you provide timelines, coordinate activation dates with client, internal teams and third parties, take care of setting up our systems according to the information provided by client in the implementation form and always making sure that our best practices are followed.
In this role, you will be also responsible of making sure that our clients are trained and knowledgeable of our products so that they can best use them. When dealing with requests and issues, you will focus on achieving results and goals in a timely timeframe, always based on the contract start date.
Additionally, you will be responsible to handover every account to Customer Support within the given timelines by following the Implementation SLAs/KPIs.
In this role you’ll / Your main responsibilities
Serve as Amadeus Hospitality customers’ main point of contact during the onboarding via all incoming channels (phone, email, etc.); initially trained for a specific product/product line with additional cross trained as competency/knowledge increases.
- Review the information provided by the client in the implementation forms or implementation workbooks;
- Configure the iHotelier CRS and additional tools by following the implementation SOP/guide;
- Assist the client throughout the whole onboarding process until last product purchased of the reservation solution portfolio goes live;
- Provide to client an explanation of the overall onboarding process with steps that will take place and how the different product purchased will integrate;
- Coordinate activation dates with clients, internal teams and third parties and make sure client is timely updated in case of any changes to the timeline;
- Train the client on the assigned product functionalities and share all Education & Training materials available;
- Act as a consultant/trusted advisor to the customer, sharing and advising on best practices and best possible configurations;
- Hand over every account to Customer Support within the given timelines by following the Implementation SLAs/KPIs.
Customer Service Excellence
Maintain the highest level of client satisfaction;
- Quickly understand customer needs and impact. Service customer in a fast and efficient manner and apply workarounds (if applicable) if final solution cannot be applied in a short time;
- Keep management informed of client issues as needed and status of the assigned projects;
- Raise unresolved issues to Team Leads for both technical and process guidance; identify when own knowledge/options have been exhausted and appropriate escalation of the problem should be made;
- Raise internal/external escalations in accordance with established escalation procedures;
- Solve and answer to customer issues, questions efficiently and with high quality standard.
Keep the implementation process guides up to date;
- Ensure efficient and qualitative implementation handling by following the defined delivery process and tools;
- Provide proactive feedback on process improvements. Report anomalies in processes, features and suggest improvements, action points to accelerate processes and improve everyday tasks;
- Make sure sf.com status and notes of the projects handled are properly and timely updated to guarantee trustful data.
Other duties as assigned; additional duties may vary by geographic location and/or business domain.
About the ideal candidate
Tertiary qualifications (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline from college / University
- Experience within hotel (Front Office or Reservation Department) / OTA desired
- Experience supporting software products or related technical training/experience desired
- Hospitality industry knowledge is beneficial
- Understands principles of the industry in which we operate
- Microsoft operating systems, networks, Salesforce - desired, but not required
- Analytical thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and German is required
What we can offer you
An extensive range of benefits including:
- You will be part of a multi-cultural team with international scope
- You will benefit from a permanent contract and a competitive employee benefits package such as pension plan, travel, life and healthcare insurance as well as lunch allowance
- You’ll be joining one of the world’s top software companies to power better journeys
- You will be based in Barcelona Office (Spain)
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply. Once we’ve received your application, one of our recruiters may get in touch with you to arrange a telephone interview.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
If you believe in creating something extraordinary, you’ll fit right in at Hach. You’ll find we’re always looking to improve. You’ll notice we believe that we can be better tomorrow than we ar [...]
Mission Holds the responsibility of the IT Application Systems for MES and Serialization area. Maximizes the value of the IT solutions provided to the business, defining best practices and ensuring t [...]
#BeHappier Do you speak German at a high level? Are you a marketing/media/advertising Rockstar who wants to be part of our team for one of the biggest digital companies in the world? Are you passiona [...]
#BeHappier Do you speak French at a high level? Are you a marketing/media/advertising Rockstar who wants to be part of our team for one of the biggest digital companies in the world? Are you passiona [...]