More about the role
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
As part of the Global HR Technology Team, the Senior HRIS Analyst will be responsible for the support and maintenance of the Core HR system (Workday)
for the EMEA region. This individual will be the technical point-of-contact for the EMEA region and will be responsible for ensuring data integrity, security, testing of systems changes/upgrades, report writing and business process improvement.
In this role, you will…
- Provide system support for the EMEA region including escalated Helpdesk tickets and troubleshoot day to day system issues
- Design, support and execute system changes (updates, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing, validation of business processes, workflows and notifications
- Proactively identify and initiate improvement opportunities around system, process, data, user experience and recommend options
- Serve as subject matter expert for one or more HR modules/functional areas and actively participates in the design, planning, implementation, and support of the Workday HR system
- Translate Business Requirements into technical and process solution
- Develop and maintain reports including building complex reports and dashboards
- Assist in testing of new releases and new features
- Provide training and user support after changes in systems and/or procedures are implemented
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 6+ years of experience with HR systems (3+ years of Workday required).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot table, VLOOKUP, etc)
- Strong communication and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of HR and IT security and controls
- Knowledge of Zendesk a plus
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Te gustaría ser tu [email protected]?? Te gustaría tener tu propio negocio? Tú pones tu horario y tus objetivos (según quieras tener dinero) tú decides, si quieres un negocio en tus ratos libres o si quier [...]
This job requires EU working permit and residency in Madrid. Your Job - You will work closely with our Product Management & Design Team Leader and participate in the full product management cycle [...]
Site han enviado un correo ofreciéndote un empleo que consistía en recibir dinero en tu banco y luego enviarlo a otra persona por western unión ponte en contacto conmigo [...]
Empresa lider en el mercado busca instaladores de canalones, con experiencia en trabajos en altura, carnet de conducir B, buena presencia, y con ganas de trabajar. Enviar currículum a [email protected] [...]