Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
We want to join the Lead Data Testing activities for ERTMS&CBTC; applications as to ensure technical solutions according to requirements. Starting with product requirements, design, verification plan and testing activities and collaborating with development team.
Data Testing is a key role within System assurance process as to ensure a successful deployment of Siemens Mobility Solutions, incorporating lessons learnt from existing projects, innovation and automatization in the process of data testing.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating Data Testing activities for ERTMS&CBTC; projects.
- Analysis and planning of tasks, considering economic efficiency and continuous monitoring of the results achieved.
- Responsibility as a superior contact person, both internally and externally, e.g. towards global customers and stakeholders. This involves clarification and coordination of complex interfaces to other specialist areas, organizational units and customers as required.
- As part of the Data Testing Area to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the team when required
- Provided feedback to the solution owners product data testing strategies
- You network intensively with other Siemens units, which provide some of the services themselves, and coordinate the joint approach.
- Together with your team and the regional units, you support the bid phase of projects worldwide.
- Provide leadership and training to team members.
- Develop and manage all test & verification policies, procedures, and protocols.
- In conjunction with Quality Assurance, it establishes corporate guidelines related to test & verification area and quality problems and programs.
- Coordinate the timelines of the test & verification projects.
- Provide assistance, as necessary, to meet departmental and organizational goals and objectives.
- Review and approve the documents developed and executed by the test & verification staff.
- Develop and execute project management activities for test & verification projects.
- Assess compliance issues and participate in the development of action plans to correct deficiencies, as necessary.
- Participate in the transfer of technology for new products.
- Lead test & verification staff to ensure continuous improvement.
- Establish policies, standards, templates and recommended procedures in test & verification area.
- Provide support to other functional areas.
- Promote communication at all levels and make information available when and where it is needed.
- Communication with all levels of management.
- Assist the Head of Integration, Testing & Commissioning department to meet departmental goals and objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the area, which includes hiring, staffing, developing, and monitoring a budget, conducting performance evaluations on a regular basis, and conducting required reports.
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, with railways specific specialization.
- +5 years’ experience in Rail Signaling business, with good knowledge of development activities, unit testing and product integration activities.
- Knowledge on CENELEC standards EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159.
- Knowledge on ETCS and/or CBTC technology.
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on process improvement and solutions for automatization.
- Required +5 years experience on ETCS and/or CBTC project activities including Requirements Management, Data generation, traceability, including tests specifications.
- Good communication,
- Excellent team player;
- Readiness for travel
- Self-confident, proactive.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Somos un gastrobar de reciente apertura. Nuestra carta está compuesta de tapas, platos de carta, y menú de martes a viernes. Cocina andaluza con algún plato con toques japoneses. Necesitamos un coc [...]
If you are into challenges and you think security is a big one, your place is with us! We are an engineering and innovation company working in different areas. One of them is security, where we have b [...]
- Participación y organización de reuniones con expertos nacionales e internacionales del sector, en español y/o inglés. - Interlocución con las Administraciones Públicas para el trámite de f [...]
Location: Madrid Tres Cantos, Spain Thales people architect and deliver satellite-based systems that help position, connect and observe our planet, and push the boundaries of our understanding of pla [...]