Paack is the hottest technology startup in the logistics sector. We are experiencing rapid growth across Spain, UK, Portugal and France.
We help retailers enhance the e-commerce shopping experience for customers by providing cutting-edge delivery technology and industry leading service levels to provide time slot scheduled deliveries for some of the world’s most successful retailers.
You schedule, we deliver!
As a member of the OCC (Operations Control Center) team you will be the point of contact with our Drivers and Fleets Managers once they have left our warehouses.
You will monitor that orders are delivered on time to the greatest number of customers and you must anticipate possible incidents and manage solutions to minimize their impact on the operation.
You will therefore have daily contacts with our Warehouses, our Drivers, and Customer Service Team. Your role is key to ensure optimal Last Mile operations.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Real Time Operations : Overview Last Mile deliveries for various cities. Anticipate possible incidents indicate to drivers which orders should be prioritized according to the delivery slots.
- Act as a point of contact with the Customer Service department.
- Act as a point of contact with Local Operations teams.
- Coordinate the information received from both teams (Customer Service and Operations) to resolve incidents impacting Last Mile using different communication channels (chat, telephone, e-mail).
- Contribute proactively to the continuous improvement of daily operations.
- Preparation of reports on the current status of Last Mile.
Who are we looking for?
We are an entrepreneurial, multicultural and high-quality technical team. We are ambitious. We like to work hard, challenges and people who take responsibility for their projects and take them forward. In this particular position, we also expect:
- Professional proficiency in Spanish, English and Portuguese
- Prior experience in logistics, traffic management and / or Customer Service will be valued
- We are focused on continuous improvement, so you must enjoy changes and adapt quickly!
- Customer focus
- Capability of "multitasking"
- Ability to prioritize and resolve incidents in the best possible way
Because to revolutionize the market of online parcel delivery we need to have people who join our project with enthusiasm, a lot of energy and committed being experts in their technical area. If you commit to contribute all this, we commit to contribute the rest:
- A great international project that is revolutionizing the last mile of the big cities (London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, etc.).
- An exceptional team, both technical and human, of which you will be a part.
- Collaborative working environment, we love new ideas and suggestions.
What do we offer?
- Full time job.
- Shift: Rotation 6 days worked/ 3 days off. Morning Shift (10h-18h30)
- Salary: 18000€+2000€
- Long term contract
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 18,000.00€ - 20,000.00€ per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Bargosa, S.A.U. es una empresa dedicada a la importación de frutas y verduras ubicada en Mercabarna. Para nuestras líneas de envasado, necesitamos personal con experiencia en máquinas de Flow-pack, [...]
Empresa dedicada al sector del descanso, precisa incorporar de manera inmediata, administrativa con gran experiencia en introducción de pedidos, gran carga de trabajo, imprescindible indicar las empr [...]
Descripción: HOLA! Desde Grupo Crit estamos seleccionando personas con habilidades comerciales para venta de producto energético (luz/gas/servicios) y con dotes de comunicación para servicios del [...]
“Tras más 20 años ejecutando más de 1500 proyectos y desarrollando soluciones tecnológicas de negocio, Stratesys se ha convertido en una multinacional líder en servicios digitales y una de las [...]