Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon.
Take your place on our strong team.
Our Customer Channels Group (CCG) is actively seeking a
Permanent Contract, located in the United Kingdom, France or Spain.
Position Summary: The Financial Analyst 2 will provide analytical and reporting support to the Research and Safety Market Division (RSD) Product Management Team. They will gain exposure to management in both Finance and Product Management. This position provides a unique opportunity for a motivated self-starter to demonstrate their ability to add significant value to the Customer Channel Group.
- Track, report, and analyze key financial metrics for product management, including, supplier volume rebates, product sourcing savings, supplier marketing funding, preferred supplier programs, private label performance, Portfolio Expansion and other profit initiatives.
- Provide analytical support in order to drive business decisions with the following tools: proforma analysis, volume, rate, and margin analysis, product category reports, and other ad hoc analysis as required.
- Create and analyze annual and quarterly forecasts of financial metrics for review with management.
- Ensure data integrity via timely analysis and reconciliations and resolve discrepancies timely
- Complete variance analysis during each month-end close.
- Communicate risks and opportunities to expected results.
- Support strategic supplier meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Requirements/Qualifications and Personal attributes:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other relevant background
- 2-4 years of prior work experience
- Candidate will have experience with forecasting, analysis, and financial reporting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate and articulate business impact in financial terms
- Critical attention to detail and accuracy with a penchant for action
- Intuition to identify and implement process improvements is strongly desired.
- Strong Excel and modeling skills. Be willing to learn programming languages (e.g. SQL, MDX) and visualization tools (e.g. Power BI) to transform financial data and analysis
- Strong written communication skills, along with clear and concise verbal skills, are required.
- The candidate should have the ability to manage multiple assignments, has good judgment and prioritizes projects and time effectively.
- The ideal candidate will have a commitment to continued learning, shows career progression and development, and seeks opportunities to stretch capabilities.
- Fluent in English. French a plus
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75, 000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
BNP PARIBAS - ITO: The Organization area inside ITO (IT & Operations) supports CIB (Corporate Investment Banking) in several projects as well as in daily issues. This Project Manager reports to Head [...]
Nuestra oferta From the Financial Services division of Capgemini Engineering, we are looking for a Data Analyst for our client in the financial services sector. What do we offer at Capgemini Enginee [...]
Descripción de la oferta : Funciones Manage the whole project lifecycle phases in the Software Development team (Initiation, planning, execution and closure) being in line with the deadli [...]
SCIB is looking for a QUANTITATIVE JUNIOR ANALYST, based in our BOADILLA DEL MONTE office. WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY Would you like to be part of one of the largest transformations th [...]