Moraleja de Enmedio
Requisition ID: 16762
Job Location(s): Madrid, ES, 28109
Danfoss is seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to establish and maintain profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer. The CSR will ensure that all customers’ requirements and needs are completely met while upholding the company vision and mission.
Extreme tact, sensitivity and professionalism are necessary as the CSR will have daily contact with customers and will play a key role on their satisfaction
- Managing customer orders, enquiries and supporting activities.
- Collaborating with sales, logistics,
fulfillment and warehouse teams to ensure that we are delivering on our customer’s expectations.
- Interacting with your fellow Customer Service team members, as needed, to ensure team goals are achieved.
- Handling phone calls from customers with various questions and inquiries about Danfoss’s products and services. For example, following up on an existing order, product specific questions, and/or tracking a shipment, etc.
- Applying Danfoss standard operations procedures in daily work yet remaining flexible to ensure customer remains as the focus.
Background & Skills
- High attention to detail, proactivity and ability to multitask with strong interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills and a proven commitment to customer service excellence.
- Very good attitude towards changes in procedures, systems, etc. embracing them and promote them within the organization.
- SAP (Sales & Distribution) experience.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.).
- Fluent spoken and written English and Spanish.
- Experience within a manufacturing company and/or Service Cloud preferred.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa: Inserta Empleo Lugar de trabajo: Moraleja de Enmedio (Madrid) Tipo contrato: Eventual por circunstancias de la producción Salario bruto: Menos de 6.000 € Duración jornada: Hasta 20 h [...]
Se busca comercial para venta de productos horeca. Se valorará también conocimientos de sistemas de extracción y diseño de planos (Autocad). Imprescindible inglés hablado y escrito. Interesados/a [...]
Estamos en búsqueda de monitores de tiempo libre con experiencia demostrable de más de 1 año. Trabajarás en Moraleja de Enmedio, Comunidad de Madrid. Sobre nosotros: somos una empresa que vía [...]
Para este trabajo te ofrecerás como monitor de tiempo libre precisamente en Moraleja de Enmedio (provincia de Madrid). Imprescindible experiencia previa. Empresa dedicada a servicios ofrecidos por [...]