Guided by the slogan »Taste the Sun«, SanLucar offers the best tasting fruits and vegetables 365 days a year. The company is dedicated to bringing people natural joy of life and health in a way they can be proud of. Offering a variety of more than 100 delicious fruits and vegetables from more than 35 countries, SanLucar is the brand with the broadest top-quality assortment in the German, Austrian and Dutch retail market.
SanLucar is also currently expanding into England, Italy, Canada, Ecuador, Russia, the Middle East and North Africa. SanLucar, founded in 1993 by Stephan Rötzer, is today a multinational company with over 3,400 employees in Germany, Austria, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Ecuador, South Africa, Tunisia and Dubai.
The philosophy »Taste in harmony with people and nature« is the foundation for all actions of SanLucar as well as the basis for many social and sustainable projects.
Are you the one?
“Taste in harmony with people and nature“ – this is the philosophy that guides us in all our activities.
Corporate responsibility is an important subject at SanLucar! Therefore, we’re developing social and environmental projects worldwide in cooperation with our different stakeholders.
As our CR Coordinator, you will support the implementation and the ongoing development of the current projects as well as their communication.
Role details and responsibilities
- You will do a follow-up regarding our suppliers to guarantee that records and documentation we need are correct (improvement plans, monitoring lists, etc.)
- You will participate in the creation of our progress report for the years 2019/2020, supporting in the drafting and revision of texts and tables and graphs
- You will participate in the preparation of our Corporate Responsibility report, preparing the GRI tables and reviewing the data in excel taking into account the legal requirements
- You will manage the Global Compact Advisory Programme, participating in the online training modules and workshops and making the proposal to senior management of objectives and targets defined in the programme.
- You will oversee SA8000 compliance, supporting the review and updating of documents and signage in the workplaces and the updating of current legislation and database.
- You will also give general support to the department being in charge of preparing presentations and informative and/or training material.
- You will organize events, such as races and social breakfasts (*if feasible for covid).
Become SanLucarian - What’s in for you?
- You will find a young, dynamic and changing work environment
- Feel comfortable leaving your suit behind! We don’t have a dress code
- Experience different cultures - Multinational is what describes us best as we are a team of 30 nationalities
- Free language courses for all SanLucarians
- Enjoy daily fresh fruit
- We work flexitime
- You always can rely on your Buddy during your OnBoarding
- Participate in events, meetups & teambuilding activities
- Identify yourself with our core values: Partnership, Commitment, Performance Orientation, Innovation Spirit, Drive for Learning
- Studies: Engineering: Agronomy, Agriculture, Agri-food, Rural Environment or similar and a qualifying university master's degree
- Languages: Advanced knowledge of English and Spanish. Any language such as German, Italian, Arabic or French is a plus
- You have 2 years of work experience in projects in the area of Corporate Responsibility and/or Sustainability
- You have experience in the management of environmental/sustainable projects, being a plus if they are related to the fruit sector
- Knowledge of carbon footprint calculation and experience in data analysis
- High knowledge of MS Office package (Excel, ppt, Word)
- Interest in corporate responsibility, sustainable management, environment
- Organization and analytical skills
- Self-management skills
- Proactivity and team spirit
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Noawork ETT precisa incorporar un/a SOLDADOR/A para importante empresa dedicada a la fabricación de maquinaria industrial ubicada en Puzol. Requisitos - Experiencia previa como soldador MIG. - [...]
Empresa Confidencial busca Administrativo/a exportación fc4aa002 para Te gusta el comercio y la exportación Dominas el inglés No busques más, esta oferta es la tuya. Estamos seleccionando una vac [...]
Oficina Nortempo Valencia Categoría Profesiones, artes y oficios Subcategoría Electricidad Especialidad Industria Descripción Nortempo Valencia selecciona un-a electricista con experiencia en el se [...]
Oficina Nortempo Valencia Categoría Profesiones, artes y oficios Subcategoría Otros oficios Especialidad Industria Descripción Nortempo Valencia selecciona un-a ayudante de calderería con experien [...]