Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries globally, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
We’re looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to play a lead role supporting our rapidly expanding organisation in EMEA. You’ll be part of a global HRBP team consisting of compensation, HR ops, payroll and benefits teams. Our workforce is made up of both operations people in a warehouse environment as well as corporate teams, based in 22 countries across Europe.
This role will allow you the autonomy to execute HR strategies such as talent management, organisational effectiveness, workforce planning and employee engagement and across the broader global team.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide strategic guidance to management and employees across a wide-range of HR matters spanning the full employee life-cycle across approximately 12 countries within Europe
- Coach and guide people leaders, including providing advice on growth opportunities, HR policies, procedures, employment law, performance management, contracts and people strategy
- Collaborate with other HR teams to identify and manage local impacts of HR solutions and to define specific local needs
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with their key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions
- Lead and support the execution of HR programmes, tools and metrics
- Experience in leading investigations on complex employee relations matters and potential policy violations to evaluate and effectively address issues
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Partnering with legal and other internal teams as required to thoroughly conduct the investigation and reach the best outcomes for our organisation and employees
- Participate in company-wide programmes and initiatives (e.g., compensation review, organisational change, performance management, training)
- Work closely with managers to improve work relationships, build culture and increase productivity and retention
- Significant hands-on involvement in daily HR activity
- 5+ years of HRBP experience, (You will need to be fluent in English and French)
- Proven experience of working independently and autonomously in an HR Business Partner role where you have been part of creating and implementing structure, processes and policies in France, Germany or The Netherlands
- Strong analytical background, must have experience with using data to influence and inform decision making
- Experience in working for companies who are fast-paced, challenging and continuously changing (e.g. startup / scale-up)
- Ability to manage complex projects across multiple departments, sometimes with very short timelines
- To succeed, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically and collaborate across many teams, levels and situations
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
- Solutions focused and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Effective internal and external customer service focus
- Bias for action, stellar work ethic and desire to achieve excellence
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organisation
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- A university degree in a field related to HR, business administration or equivalent
- English fluency, multilingual is a plus
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionise transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Ability to drive direction and make sizeable impact at a rapidly growing global organisation
- Work with a fun, collaborative, and motivated team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Iniciamos proceso de selección para un experto en Paid Media. Se requiere experiencia en la elaboración e implementación de campañas de publicidad en Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Twitter [...]
BUSCA ENTRE NUESTRAS 463 OFERTAS DE EMPLEO Búsqueda avanzada > PUESTO DÓNDE Busca tu empleo > Mark this as favourite REPARTIDOR/A ALIMENTACIÓN 30h/sem Home / Ofertas de trabajo 2021-05- [...]
REQUISITOS Licenciatura en ADE o económicas / diplomatura en empresariales. Experiencia: Dos años de experiencia como técnico contable. Imprescindible manejo de SAP FI y Excel. DESCRIPC [...]
¿Eres QA Specialist en Farma y quieres nuevos retos? ¡No dejes pasar esta oportunidad! Desde la división de Life Sciences de Hays estamos buscando cubrir una posición de QA Specialist con expe [...]