Amazon Road Transport Spain, S
- Must hold an official H&S; certificate degree as per Spanish H&S; regulations (Técnico Superior en Prevención de Riesgos Laborales),
- You possess a meticulous level of sustained attention-to-detail.
- You have a proven ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Solid computer literacy and skills,
- You’re a great communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish Basic written and spoken English (B1).
- 1-2 years of experience in the H&S; field.
WHS Coordinator - ES AMZL
Amazon is looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator to add to the ES AMZL WHS Team:
Year-on-year, as we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can,
to keep all our team members safe, fulfilled, motivated and empowered. To help us achieve this, we’re seeking a driven WHS Coordinator. With your Bias for Action, we’ll need you to step in and help drive health and safety across our Delivery Stations (DS) in Spain.
In this crucial Health and Safety position, you’ll report into the ES Health and Safety Manager and will conduct the following tasks:
- Undertake risk assessments as required and follow up control measures to completion.
- Complete daily metrics and callouts from the sites.
- Complete regular audits and inspections across Delivery Stations under scope.
- Take a Deep Dive into safety data, as you monitor recordable incidents on-site,
- Leveraging your Auditor-level knowledge of Amazon’s procedures and legal requirements, you’ll advise associates and managers accordingly,
- Become a subject matter expert in your specific level of competence, while staying vigilant and not disclosing any sensitive information outside of your particular level,
- Consistently monitor sites, keeping an eye on compliance with Amazon’s safety procedures,
- Investigate accidents, near misses and any incidents, as you establish root cause,
- Update internal records regarding incidents, near misses and accidents,
- Undertake action plans to ensure continuing, sustained compliance with legislation,
- Conduct yourself professionally at all times: you maintain confidentiality in matters involving safety investigations.
- Flexibility on hours worked to cover night shifts and Peak and ensure investigations are completed (up to 33%).
- Support Delivery Stations with safety administrative tools.
- Support Delivery Stations with H&S; training.
- Flexibility to travel to be able to support at different locations in Spain as needed.
- Medium/high written and spoken English (C1).
- Experience managing CAE (Coordinación de Actividades Empresariales).
- ENHESA or Gensuite previous experience.
- Demonstrable ability to learn quickly, while closely adhering to new processes and procedures.
- You’re able to work independently, at times under minimum levels of supervision.
- You’re flexible and adaptable; able to meet the needs of the business head on.
- Great team player: you contribute to a positive and healthy team environment.
- You bring plenty of drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation with you each day.
- 3 or more years of experience in the H&S; field in a multinational company or international working environment.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
The Clients and Project division is requires a Administrative & Project Control Assistant to support the Projects and Programmes unit and Project Controls Lead with duties laid out herein: Duties an [...]
¿Estás cansado/a de trabajar en lugares poco profesionales dónde te estancas? ¿Lugares donde te exigen y te exigen sin ofrecerte las herramientas adecuadas? ¿Crees que la hostelería tiene que ir [...]
Se busca chica para atender las labores habituales de una casa. Indispensable saber cocinar. El trabajo es a jornada completa en L Eliana. Es necesario tener coche. Enviar teléfono de contac [...]
Ventura Finanzas S. L precisa incorporar un asesor comercial (18-35 años) para un call center con oficinas en el centro histórico de Valencia. Gestionar primer contacto con el cliente, proporcionar [...]