At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Temenos Senior Business Consultant, you will be responsible to support sales and the delivery stages of Temenos core banking package implementation projects. You will work with our internal and client teams to define core banking package implementation approach,
and implementation plan (effort estimation, staffing, timelines…) for the core banking solution, plus the creation and harvesting of Temenos core banking package implementation projects related assets/accelerators for IBM reuse as input to other client opportunities/engagements.
Your unique role will drive success and determine where to compete, how to differentiate, and how to delivery new business models and technology platforms by taking advantage of new digital technologies. You will be an accomplished Banking Transformation Consultant and drive IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your solutioning and delivery skills. You will be responsible for building a global services capability associated with implementing Temenos based solutions. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated and successful team with a proven sales & delivery record within IBM’s Global Banking & Payments practice.
In this role you will:
- Maximize growth for IBM Global Business Services (GBS) through new Temenos related business signings, revenue, and profit from the banking industry using cloud and cognitive computing. Additionally, identify and advance new business opportunities from solutioning through to closure.
- Bring deep industry expertise in digital banking, pioneering banking transformation across business, operations, and technology.
- Evangelize growth and eminence of Banking at IBM by supporting thought leadership, practice development activities, and speaking at conferences.
- Provide innovative ideas with our clients’ to explore disruptive strategies that create business value.
- Promote IBM’s unique value proposition in the market built around IBM’s banking and payments services and assets. Specialized in Digital Transformation, Optimization, Workflows, Banking Operations, Banking Services Operating Model, and end-to-end processing.
- Build, grow, and steward client relationships. Assist in client satisfaction and maintaining a strong client relationship through delivery excellence.
- Be responsible for shaping deals and to lead the team to prepare proposals for clients, and initial selling of the offering.
- Utilize your banking domain expertise across Deposits, Lending, Payments and/or Wealth with excellent communication skills and strong knowledge of business / functional architecture, experience not only with sales but with delivery of banking transformations or core banking solutions implementations.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive experience in Temenos banking transformations and package implementation
- Banking SME with excellent communication skills and strong knowledge of business / functional architecture for core banking packages implementations (waterfall and agile implementation delivery models)
- Demonstrate interest of current technical market trends, including Cloud, Cognitive, Digital, Microservices / APIs
- Strong knowledge and experience across Deposits, Lending, Payments and/or Wealth domains
- Strong delivery experience of complex consulting services projects within the Financial Services Industry
- Extensive experience in delivery of large banking transformation engagements to C-suite executives
- Expertise in analysing AS IS systems and business processes, for identification of business and technical gaps, and definition of business and technical requirements
- Strong experience managing and leading teams
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expertise of other core banking packages in a sales or delivery capacity would be highly advantageous
- Experience of managing and leading a global / virtual team highly desirable
- Temenos certifications a bonus to have
- Relevant industry certifications and training an advantage
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
In L’Oréal Spain we’re looking for experienced E-kams to join our teams! In this role you will have the chance to: 1. Analyze local e-Retail Market Size, Key Players and Omni-channel opportunit [...]
Empresa: Mazars Auditores, Sl Lugar de trabajo: Madrid (Madrid) Tipo contrato: Indefinido para la contratación de personas con discapacidad Salario bruto: Entre 14.000 € y 18.000 € Duración [...]
Ofrecemos puesto de trabajo a tiempo parcial (de mañanas) como auxiliar administrativo en nuestras oficinas centrales de Madrid. Buscamos una persona con experiencia en otras empresas en el puesto d [...]
AUXILIAR DE CALIDAD EN ALMACÉN DE PRODUCTOS PERECEDEROS (FRUTA Y VERDURA) Datos: Salario Bruto Mensual: 1500€ Datos Adicionales: Importante grupo internacional con 20.000 empleados repartid [...]