This role requires a highly skilled technology expert to manage the security architecture for the Global projects that are on the roll for Flutter. The security architect will need to provide a strategic direction concerning cyber security and will work across the group to ensure we achieve our group cyber security objectives, ensuring alignment with Flutter strategy.
What you'll be doing...
- The Security Architect will play a big part in the implementation of Flutter Group technologies, by designing standards and controls necessary to ensure the security of information assets
- Review, assess and define security requirements for the Flutter Global Projects, based on the risk appetite,
international standards, compliance requirements and internal risk frameworks
- Work collaboratively with the Flutter cyber security team to understand the risk framework, along with the security controls defined for the group, divisions and brands
- Develops strategy, roadmaps and individual plans for security technologies that integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure and software
- Work closely with vendors to understand the details of their roadmaps, gaining ‘outside-in' best in practice thinking, to develop a futureproof Flutter Security technology roadmap
- Architect and secure design of key group infrastructure platforms across cloud, hosting, workplace, tooling and networking for the group, while following the Flutter Cyber Security principles
- Work closely and collaboratively with Flutter and divisional architects on cross-divisional initiatives
- Drive group engagement and collaboration around how to manage a secure infrastructure within each division and cross-divisionally
- Liaise with Flutter and division security leads to create a secure workplace, aligning with security controls, compliance and standards.
- Work with application and product teams across Flutter to encourage a security mindset throughout product development processes from concept to testing and implementation
- Contribute to ensure all security investment is in line with the security strategy and assisting in the prioritisation of the security programme of work.
- Use and promote software, systems and operational security design methodologies
- Embrace the group and foster a culture of knowledge share, innovation and collaboration, developing a group common capability framework and standardised ways of working.
- Maintain a commercial and cost-conscious approach, ensuring group synergies and opportunities are realised.
What we need from you...
- Extensive experience in information security with a focus on security architecture
- Must have experience as part of an enterprise architecture practice
- Experience of designing secure, large-scale, highly distributed event driven architectures
- Demonstrable impact on strategic development of technology in a medium or large sized company
- Excellent understanding of security protocols
- Awareness of current IT Security standards such as ISO 27001, PCI, NIST, ISF, UKGC and Data Protection and experience implementing security solutions
- Experience on implementing security technologies (Multi-factor authentication, Singe sign-on)
- Solution and outcome focused with a proven track record in the context of Enterprise IT and Workplace Technologies
- Understanding of HR and Comms team tooling, and integrations of them with Enterprise IT/Workplace
- Experience of stakeholder management, up to and including C-suite.
- Substantial experience with core workplace technologies, such as Microsoft, Atlassian and Slack.
- Big Thinker: Constantly explores and analyses future scenarios and possibilities to help Flutter respond to change and shape the future; drives self and others to pursue opportunities that will create sustainable value for Flutter; contributes to the functional and the Flutter strategy, mapping and aligning efforts to strategic imperatives.
- Effective Communicator: Provides clarity on business goals; is effective in all types of communication; adjusts communication style to fit the audience; consistently communicates the mission, vision and values to inspire, energise and motivate others throughout Flutter; ensures others understand how their efforts positively impact the bigger picture; creates an environment that encourages effective communication and the sharing of diverse perspectives.
- Commercially Savvy: Makes it their business to be aware and anticipate emerging external factors and changing market dynamics; constantly explores and analyses future scenarios and possibilities to help Flutter respond to change and shape the future; has deep understanding of business drivers and the industry to guide decisions and lead others.
- Customer Obsessed: Builds and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders; champions the needs of customers and the importance of exceeding expectations; builds and delivers solutions that exceed customer expectations; prioritises customer satisfaction and builds commitment in others to provide outstanding service.
- Nimble: Is energised by new and unfamiliar situations and quickly adapts; advocates active experimentation and encourages others to be agile in their approach; is adaptable and flexible when developing others encouraging them to learn quickly when faced with new situations and be open to new ideas and ways of working; proactively shares lessons learned across the organisation.
- Wins Together: Gains trust and support of others, generous with time, advice and knowledge; is able to establish and engage networks to get stuff done rather than depend on authority; seeks out opportunities to break down barriers and collaborate and partner across organisational boundaries.
- Resilient: Creates a climate where people are curious, resilient, determined, learn and adapt; handles and manages crises effectively; anticipates and shows the way forward during setbacks; builds energy in others to stick with it/ to stay on track / push through.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you! We are currently [...]
Bullet points Perfil polivante Progesion de carrera Acerca de nuestro cliente Empresa en fase inicial de implementación Descripción de la oferta Seleccionamos para empresa del sector alimentac [...]
Reportado al ingeniero/a de fabricación, el ingeniero de plásticos se encargará: - Planificar dirigir y coordinar los procesos de fabricación en el perímetro del modelo. - Desarrollar, evalu [...]
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a dedicated Belgian speaking Inside Sales Representative to work in Barcelona, Spain. Responsibilities: - Contact prospect clients by phone and email an [...]