What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to develop in your career. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR,
you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this role:
The Recruiter provides an absolutely pivotal role in our success story at Gartner. Working in partnership with the business you will be responsible for sourcing and assessing great talent for our organization. Working at Gartner, you will have the fantastic opportunity to see the development of associates you have engaged and feel proud to have been part of their achievements.
What you’ll do:
- Source, qualify and match candidates to defined profiles and specific open requisitions across assigned Business Units.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies
- Work with a database for sourcing and tracking of candidates
What you’ll need: (Job Requirements)
- Experience in a corporate or agency recruitment role
Who you are
- Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results
- An excellent manager of relationships and someone with the ability to influence without authority
- A creative thinker and someone who can bring continuous development of recruiting strategies
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:53636
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
¿Qué buscamos? Maquillador profesional con experiencia de 1 año o más. Funciones: Aplicación de maquillaje Uso de herramientas profesionales Uso de maquillaje profesional Asesoramient [...]
Empresa líder en servicios de salud y bienestar requiere a un psicólogo en Barcelona. Estamos comprometidos a ofrecer un servicio de calidad a nuestros clientes. Trabajando con nosotros como psicól [...]
Se requiere camarero/a con experiencia demostrable. necesito una persona seria y resposable que tenga ganas de trabajar. en sant feliu de llobregat . . . turno partido interesado puede enviar curricul [...]
Empresa líder en servicios de animales necesita a un veterinario en Barcelona. Estamos comprometidos a ofrecer un excelente servicio a nuestros clientes. Trabajando con nosotros como veterinario debe [...]