Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
For our Indirect Materials Procurement department under the Capex Plants Category, we are looking for a Global Senior Buyer. Being part of the team of Indirect Materials Procurement Operations Department, integrated in the Corporate Procurement Area and giving service to the Capex Plants Category, in order to ensure the effective and optimal sourcing of the different product and services, for the commodities and vendors assigned, and required by the operating areas of SGRE global organization in collaboration with the Regional IM Procurement teams.
The main commodities included in the Capex Plant scope and which you will be handling as a Global Capex Plant Senior Buyer are: Blade production tooling, machine center solutions, automatic assembly lines, robotic solutions, lifting equipment, paint cells, heat treatment installations, welded and machined tools, storage systems and any other equipment / services which might be subcontracted.
For all of them, and for all different vendors assigned to the buyer, you will:
- Tender processes management (RFQs, E-Auctions, Negotiation and Awarding Proposals)
- Promote cost reduction actions based on the targets set for required services
- Execute procurement strategies to ensure the best market trends for the commodities included in the scope in terms of health and safety, performance, quality and cost
- Sourcing - look for new potential subcontractors for the countries and services included in the scope. Market research
- Represent SGRE in meetings with suppliers
- Propose and Apply improvement proposals for the area management
- Coordinate and support the regional Procurement teams
- Collaborate with the Legal Department in negotiating contracts with suppliers, in coordination with other internal departments (HSEQ, Field Operations, Finance, etc.). Supplier documentation control
- Collaborate on cross functional projects of processes improvement
- Monitor the subcontractors of the assigned commodities and evaluate the satisfaction of external and internal users
- Report to the IM Procurement Management
- Support in any other activities linked to the Capex Plants procurement function
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- You have >5 years of experience within Procurement and >5 years of experience with sourcing or managing Capex
- A technical engineer will be preferred but also BA/BS in Business Management, Procurement
- You have experience in sourcing activities, tender preparation and execution
- You have experience in supplier implementation and management;
- You must be able to negotiate legal contracts, framework agreements and conduct business term and price negotiations utilizing various types of advanced negotiation concepts, including e-bidding and e-auctions
- You have a strong analytical ability and process orientation skills in order to handle in a quick and effortless way large amounts of data from multiple sources, perform detailed analysis, be able to create and understand formulas & pivot tables, make decisions with scant data, and perform within Microsoft Excel
- You possess excellent time management skills; ability to work with minimal supervision;
- You have a results driven personality and advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- You are an expert user of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and ERP systems
- You speak and write English on a high level - Spanish skills will be valued
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción Formación Ciclo Formativo Grado Superior o Certificado de Profesionalidad Familia Profesional Electricidad para formalizar contratación en prácticas necesario que no hayan transcur [...]
Empresa Confidencial busca Administrativo/a 8f9598e7 para Estás en búsqueda activa de empleo Tienes experiencia como administrativo/a y disponibilidad para trabajar a jornada partida de a viernes Si [...]
Descripción Fabricación y montaje de cuadros eléctricos REQUISITOS IMPRESCINDIBLES: Título técnico superior en sistemas electrónicos y automatizados. Titulación obtenida en los últimos [...]
Si tienes experiencia como fresador y quieres seguir formándote, te estamos estamos buscando!! Ofrecemos contratación de 3 meses por Importante empresa y luego posibilidades de contrato directo. [...]