Retention Data Strategy Data Scientist Intern
McAfee protects the digital life of millions of consumers worldwide. Keeping those customers by continuing to provide valuable protection requires deep customer obsession, including through the use of data to better inform marketing and product decisions. You will join the Consumer Retention Data Strategy team as a Data Scientist Intern focusing on Customer Lifetime Value.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection,
and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
As a Retention Data Strategy Data Scientist, a typical day might include:
- Analyze and develop user behavior analytics and lifetime value models,
- Make recommendations for how to improve marketing segmentation,
- Evaluate customer segment retention performance,
- Advise marketing teams about how the impact of strategic and on remaining lifetime value, and
- Promote the use of customer lifetime value across the organization.
- Lead the ongoing development and analysis of remaining customer lifetime value as a metric that will be used by other analytics teams, marketing teams, and team members around the company
- Be a retention metric expert – know the ins and outs of the retention business metrics and what customer attributes and behaviors promote lifetime value
- Analyze customer segments' lifetime value to focus retention efforts on essential value pools
- Work with marketing and other analytics teams to use remaining lifetime value in strategy
- Identify and improve data collection and processing to support improved insights from customer lifetime value
- Passion for number crunching and logical challenges
- Structure / work on exploratory problems, with creating approach and creative solutions
- Identify issues and raise them to management, and offering potential solutions
- Change priorities and timelines is important
- Work with different departments, across multiple time zones and countries, to communicate findings and practices company-wide
- An inquisitive personality who always enjoy trying new things
- Experience with probability models or customer base analysis a huge plus
- Tableau mastery is a huge plus
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
In L’Oréal Spain we’re looking for experienced E-kams to join our teams! In this role you will have the chance to: 1. Analyze local e-Retail Market Size, Key Players and Omni-channel opportunit [...]
Empresa: Mazars Auditores, Sl Lugar de trabajo: Madrid (Madrid) Tipo contrato: Indefinido para la contratación de personas con discapacidad Salario bruto: Entre 14.000 € y 18.000 € Duración [...]
Ofrecemos puesto de trabajo a tiempo parcial (de mañanas) como auxiliar administrativo en nuestras oficinas centrales de Madrid. Buscamos una persona con experiencia en otras empresas en el puesto d [...]
AUXILIAR DE CALIDAD EN ALMACÉN DE PRODUCTOS PERECEDEROS (FRUTA Y VERDURA) Datos: Salario Bruto Mensual: 1500€ Datos Adicionales: Importante grupo internacional con 20.000 empleados repartid [...]