Avanade’s Global Cybersecurity Center of Excellence is looking for an experienced Microsoft Azure Cloud & Network Security Consultant. This role is predominantly a pre-sales and delivery focused role and includes the unique opportunity to help our clients solve complex and cutting edge Cloud & Network Security business challenges. You will help shape our client's future Cloud & Network Security Strategy (Security Advisory), as well as help solution their future capabilities and introduce managed security services to operate and run their Cloud & Network Security services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as a leader in the Cloud & Network Security space,
learn how to solution deals for our large and global clients, and gain the knowledge and experience of Microsoft’s broader Security, Compliance, and Identity ecosystem, which is already recognized as a world-leading integrated security platform.
About the Role:
In a customer-facing role, you will be engaged on some of the most exciting, complex, and leading-edge projects.You will play an active role in transforming our client’s Cloud & Network solutions and operations through the design and implementation of Cloud & Network technologies.
As a part of our Cybersecurity CoE, you will be in a unique position to manage your time across both pre-sales and client delivery.You will make a change to the entire Avanade organization through your offering development and thought leadership.We actively encourage innovation, training, and development to ensure you are always at the cutting edge of Cloud & Network Security.
You are a Cloud & Network Security Consultant interested in joining our newly established and rapidly growing Cybersecurity CoE Team.To hit the ground running, your skills include:
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Azure Security Controls to meet the compliance or industry best practice needs of clients
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Azure’s native Network Security Controls following industry, security, and compliance best practices
- Experience with Network Virtual Appliances, Micro-segmentation, SASE, and Infrastructure as Code
- Proven understanding of how to manage and govern cloud and network security controls within public and hybrid cloud architectures
- A solid understanding of the business, privacy, security, and compliance challenges surrounding the secure development lifecycle and a passion for solving these challenges for clients
- An understanding of threat modelling, risk, and how to mitigate the risks concerning applications, both from internal and external threat actors
- An eye for the future, you are aware of emerging technologies in the cloud & network security landscape, as well as the latest tools and techniques to mitigate threats
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Team, to expand your proven delivery experience into the area of pre-sales and solutioning, and be exposed to large, global enterprise clients, with some of the most complex and enticing Cloud & Network problems to solve.
We are agnostic on the vendor experience you bring.We’re looking for skills and capabilities in Digital Identity and a strong desire to learn new technology.Ideally, you bring experience working on the Microsoft Digital Identity platform.However, we can provide focused training to the right individuals who can demonstrate their passion, experience, and thought leadership in the Digital Identity space.
Benefits We Offer:
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (15 years in a row!)
- Exceptional development and training, with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Full Benefits Package including Medical Coverage, Income Protection Policy, Extended Benefits, Bonus Program, generous Retirement Plan, and much more!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Personal para montador y repartidor de pescado en mercabarna jornada completa Tipo de puesto: Jornada completa Horario: - Turno de 8 horas Experiencia: - Reparto o montaje de pescado: 5 año [...]
BUSCA ENTRE NUESTRAS 482 OFERTAS DE EMPLEO Búsqueda avanzada > PUESTO DÓNDE Busca tu empleo > Mark this as favourite Mecánico montador ajustador de maquinaria industrial Home / Ofertas de [...]
Download PDF PROBIST - BIST Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme PROBIST is a post-doctoral fellowship Program lead by the Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology. All together, 61 fellowships w [...]
Are you a natural storyteller and leader? Do you have experience as a creative director? If classical music is your passion you are welcome to join us! Your will be the visionary and creative leader [...]