At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies’ strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
As a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life.
And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.• Organizational Strategy• Assessment and Succession• Talent Acquisition• Leadership Development• Rewards and BenefitsVisit kornferry.com for more information
As a Senior Recruiter your focus will be on partnering with various stakeholder groups to create effective hiring strategies for current or forecasted vacancies within your area of responsibility. As a trusted, consultative partner, you will recruit for roles at all levels in your region, and be the “go to” person for assistance in your team. Your strong process skills, and creative sourcing techniques will ensure success and growth of the account.
Providing high-touch relationship management, customer focus and responsiveness in both client and candidate facing activities, you will consultatively manage theend to endrecruitment process whilst being a subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
In this role you will:
- Work consultatively with your Hiring Manager groups tosuccessfullydeliverthe full recruitment cycle for their hiringneeds
- Conduct briefings with Hiring managers, gaining an understanding their hiringneedsand advising on the most appropriate candidate attraction strategies for their role(s)
- Decide on and execute the appropriate recruitmentstrategyfor your roles, inclusive of sourcing, screening,assessmentand short-listing using various direct sourcing methods and using all resources available toyou
- Managestakeholder relationships at all levels with HiringManagers
- Support, challenge and drive best practice at each stage of the recruitmentprocess
- Champion effectivecandidate management throughout our hiring process, ensuring candidates receive the premium Korn Ferryand clientexperience
- Support and mentor more junior members of your team, supporting their knowledge and skillsdevelopment
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Experience in a full cycle recruitment role, from direct sourcing, screening, assessing/ interviewing, and offering candidates, either in an in-house, agency or RPO environment
- Demonstrated experience in delivery a consultative recruitment experience to all stakeholders, including HR, thebusinessandcandidates
- Experience in liaising with and supporting Senior Leadership with theirrecruitment
- A proven track record of creating and executing creative and innovate hiring strategies that support hiringneeds
- Demonstrated experience with D&I; sourcingtechniques
- Be fluent to a business proficiency level (both written and oral) inEnglish
- Be a problem solver who likes to get results, find new solutions or opportunities forimprovementand like to keeplearning
- Have solid communication skills, and the ability to build quality relationships with clients,candidatesand yourteam
At Korn Ferry we take great pride in attracting exceptional people, so we encourage a culture of ongoing career development and recognize performance and commitment (think competitive salaries, bonus scheme and incentives!) You will have the opportunity to work in an interesting and challenging role, make an impact and build relationships across our growing business and client business. If you want a role working for an industry leader in technology, with work/life balance and a friendly, collaborative team – join us.
Connect with us! Why not also join our talent community so you can be the first to hear about all our opportunities and heyI’msure you know some great people so spread the word so they can join too.We’dlove to hear fromyou
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description We are looking for an HR Manager, who will lead HR practices and objective in Iberia (Spain and Portugal) for both the Consumer (Kimberly-Clark) and the Professional (Kimberly-Clark P [...]
Job Title: Vendor Coordinator Location: Spain / Argentina / Colombia About RWS: RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellect [...]
Job Title: Vendor Coordinator Location: Spain / Argentina / Colombia About RWS: RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and int [...]
Job Description *Please note that is possible to do full remote working* *This vacancy is also eligible for External Referral Programme: do you have a friend that you think can be interested in t [...]