- Fluency in the Norwegian language with excellent comprehension, grammar and proofreading skills
- Excellent English reading comprehension and writing skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent active listening skills with the ability to understand verbal nuances in Norwegian dialect, including the variations across different provinces and territories.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and critical thinking skills in evaluation of Siri’s language usage and dialect
- Ability to independently navigate systems and tools
- Demonstrates integrity and focuses on customer privacy
- Experience in content review or a similar environment, prior testing experience preferred
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing work-flows and responsibilities
- Grows with a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Excels at working independently to make timely decisions and take appropriate actions
- Experience as an end user of Siri, similar Intelligent Personal Assistants, or other AI
- Successfully meets or exceeds targets, working within tight deadlines
- Ability to identify business process solutions that increase efficiencies
- Ability to maintain focus and aim for high results through large volumes of tasks
Our team is comprised of very talented individuals, who are passionate about AI/ML and ensuring Apple services are at their best. As part of the Annotation Team you'll play a central role in enhancing the user experience. We work in a fast paced, dynamic, technology focused environment. As an Annotation Analyst, you'll listen and transcribe audio files and evaluate Siri’s response and language usage, from customers who have opted in to the grading program. You'll use your language and cultural knowledge, along with analytical skills, to evaluate responses against guidelines. Your flexibility and the ability to prioritize tasks is essential. We focus on the user experience, thinking creatively on how customers use Siri and use this knowledge for improvements. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us build the ideas that move all of us forward. We'll train you to be an expert in understanding, supporting and improving the customer experience. This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, and employee discount. We are seeking applicants with fluency in the Norwegian language.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
¿Qué buscamos? Maquillador profesional con experiencia de 1 año o más. Funciones: Aplicación de maquillaje Uso de herramientas profesionales Uso de maquillaje profesional Asesoramient [...]
Empresa líder en servicios de salud y bienestar requiere a un psicólogo en Barcelona. Estamos comprometidos a ofrecer un servicio de calidad a nuestros clientes. Trabajando con nosotros como psicól [...]
Se requiere camarero/a con experiencia demostrable. necesito una persona seria y resposable que tenga ganas de trabajar. en sant feliu de llobregat . . . turno partido interesado puede enviar curricul [...]
Empresa líder en servicios de animales necesita a un veterinario en Barcelona. Estamos comprometidos a ofrecer un excelente servicio a nuestros clientes. Trabajando con nosotros como veterinario debe [...]