In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Working within the Virtual Global Service Desk (operating between Madrid and Kuala Lumpur), this is a ‘hands-on’ role for a motivated and professional individual. Based in Madrid, this role demands a highly focused and committed work ethic, which supports the department by assisting with a variety of service support related requests for internal and external users. With a key focus on customer service, the Service Desk Engineer will ensure the client(s) are updated verbally and/or electronically whilst carrying out incident investigation or request fulfillment (at Level1 and Level2).
Working at NTT
Key tasks / responsibilities
- Provide high-level customer support up to 2nd line level to internal and external service users (service desk to service desk and to end-user on Anywhere, Anytime and CCP.
- Subject Matter Expert in one or more of the following – MS-Teams, Cisco UC (CCA, Teams, etc.), A365, Genesis Purecloud, Voice Cloud) and to provide daily technical support to clients on these services. (Training will be provided)
- Ensure effective Incident Management in line with our defined SLA commitments
- Provide a high level of customer service on request fulfillment - Request for change and Request for Information on NTT supported services
- Manage NTT suppliers / partners to ensure incident resolution in line with set SLAs
- To troubleshoot incident with the clients and to do the utmost to provide first point resolution
- To manage the escalation process for incidents within the department, ensuring all relevant information is captured and be responsible for escalation to higher level resolver groups (internal and external)
- To be confident in supporting the full range of our products and services
- Must know and understand all common issues and be able to answer any questions concerning them or to professionally follow knowledge base/decision tree guidance on incident and request support
- Communication regarding the status, progression and/or resolution of incidents
- Take initiative to drive issues/problems to resolution and escalate when appropriate
- Look for continuous quality improvement in the processes and activities associated with this position.
- To meet or exceed quality goals set for the position concerning customer satisfaction ratings and performance measures
- To assist with tasks as assigned by the manager which may involve providing support to other areas of the business, as required.
Desired skills and experience
- Experience in an ICT services support or customer services environment
- Proven experience providing technical support to one or more of the following:
- O365, Microsoft Teams (MS Teams), Skype for Business (SfB), or Lync 2010 to 2nd or 3rd line level
- Cisco UC (Webex, CCA, Teams,..)
- Voice delivery (SBCs, Routing / networking, SIP, VoIP...)
- A365 contact centre solutions
- Understanding of voice services – VoIP.
- Excellent communication skills - English and French. Written and spoken.
- Excellent customer service skills
- To be technically minded and/or express an interest in Information Technology
- To be keen to self-study and progress technical certifications in the services supported
- Highly organized, with strong self-motivation
- To be proactive in assisting with issues and queries
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst coordinating multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Any certification (or currently studying to certify) with Microsoft or Cisco Networking qualification or similar experience would be highly advantageous (but not essential)
- Any additional language skills
- Zoom or Genesis Purecloud support experience
- Portuguese communication skills – written and spoken
What will make you a good fit for the role?
What you get in return
- To be part of an exciting new opportunity within NTT Cloud Communications – the new ‘Global Service Desk’
- Opportunity for quick progression
- Strong investment and scope for learning new technologies
- Highly competitive salary
- Social company environment
- And many more
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Iniciamos proceso de selección para un experto en Paid Media. Se requiere experiencia en la elaboración e implementación de campañas de publicidad en Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Twitter [...]
BUSCA ENTRE NUESTRAS 463 OFERTAS DE EMPLEO Búsqueda avanzada > PUESTO DÓNDE Busca tu empleo > Mark this as favourite REPARTIDOR/A ALIMENTACIÓN 30h/sem Home / Ofertas de trabajo 2021-05- [...]
REQUISITOS Licenciatura en ADE o económicas / diplomatura en empresariales. Experiencia: Dos años de experiencia como técnico contable. Imprescindible manejo de SAP FI y Excel. DESCRIPC [...]
¿Eres QA Specialist en Farma y quieres nuevos retos? ¡No dejes pasar esta oportunidad! Desde la división de Life Sciences de Hays estamos buscando cubrir una posición de QA Specialist con expe [...]