PRA Health Sciences
Clinical Research Associate
Location: Spain, home-based
As a Clinical Research Associate, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a prestigious organization, specialising in a niche rare disease, complemented by a pipeline in other therapeutic areas, including oncology. A company that is driving the next generation of patient treatment, where individuals are empowered to work with autonomy and ownership.
Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation.
As Clinical Research Associate,
you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a science-based company with one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry. This global pharmaceutical client develops breakthrough innovative medicines to improve and extend people’s lives in oncology, general medicine and eye care. Working in this way, you will have the opportunity to build your career in a rewarding customer-focused environment that supports creativity, collaboration and performance.
The Clinical Research Associate is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites and monitoring activities for assigned clinical studies throughout the trial lifecycle. Key responsibilities include:
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies, with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out, in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and working diligently to relevant guidelines.
An experienced, ambitious self-starter looking for the opportunity to prove yourself in an embedded role at a top three pharmaceutical company.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- You will be educated to degree level in a life science discipline or be a licensed healthcare professional.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Description: CROMSOURCE has a rare opportunity to join its team in Spain as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) for an internal position. This is a home-based role. Position Duties & Responsibilit [...]
Job Description Your time here At Parexel, the CRA role offers the opportunity to go beyond the role of a typical clinical monitor. CRA's are accountable for using their expertise to build and [...]
Brief Description: Are you a (Senior) CRA looking for a change/ OR ready for a new exciting opportunity in an international environment working as part of a dynamic team? Are you interested in early [...]
Sr CRA I - CNS (España - homebased) - (21004694) Description Senior Clinical Research Associate I Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a gr [...]