JTI - Japan Tobacco International
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status,
six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Currently, we are looking for BI Analytics Solution Architect Manager
Please, apply till April 15th, 2021
Global applicants welcome.
Department: IT Enterprise Architecture
Main area of responsibilities:
Strategic planning and roadmap
- Develop and maintains JTI BI analytical technology/solution architecture roadmap considering industry trends, business requirements, strategic portfolio of upcoming initiatives and technology roadmaps.
- Leverage the relationship to ensure strong support for JTI and influence the vendor's product development and direction.
- Ensure that the BI solution architecture is aligned with the principles and directions established by the enterprise architecture.
Standards and Guidelines
- You will be responsible for defining and maintaining Data & Analytics guidelines and standards to help to identify and positioning the right BI solution for the right scope and business needs and considering TCO impact.
- You will build design patterns from reference architectures, software provider documentation and best practices.
- To participate as an advisor and support the projects to ensure that Data & Analytics technology selections aligned with the standards.
- To provide a balanced architecture evaluation considering Project delivery constraints and the sustainability of the solution for the business.
- Signs-off non-standard or pilot technology use in specific projects.
- Stay up-to-date with the technology and industry trends.
- Leverage PoC's to evaluate new technologies.
- Anticipate issues and drawbacks before starting a real implementation.
- Maintain a high level of expertise through learning, conferences, customer focus groups.
- You will manage the introduction of new technologies (in close cooperation with other solution/application architects and other IT teams) and the transition of new selected technologies/ solutions to the project or application delivery team
You as a professional:
- University degree in computer science or equivalent apprenticeship.
- 10+ years IT experience and broad knowledge in different areas
- 8+ years proven experience in developments with BI tools/technologies, including extensive knowledge of Microsoft and SAP BI platforms (Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Synapse, Power BI, SAP BW, SAP Analytics Cloud etc.)
- Strong experience in solution architecture of BI solutions
- Project management skills
- Professional knowledge of computer software design principles
- Proven experience in defining Data architecture and Information management strategy, architecture standards, policies and put them into practice
- Experience in Advanced Analytics (ML, AI, BigData) will be a big plus
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture and S/4HANA - Analytics will be a plus
- Excellence in office productivity tools (Excel, Project, PowerPoint etc.)
- Fluent English
- Ability in managing initiatives and projects with strong leadership experience.
- Experience in collaborating with senior management, ability to influence and negotiate with business and IT Partners
We are welcoming applications until the April 15, 2021 included.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Location: Madrid, Spain Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are use [...]
Compras, logística y transporte MADRID, Madrid (España) De duración determinada Completa Publicado el 16/04/2021 En qué consiste el trabajo: Desde IMAN Temporing, empresa especializada [...]
Clima/frigorista para Madrid oficial de 1ª o 2ª con 3 años mínimo de experiencia. imprescindible título de Prevención de Riesgos Laborales en vigor,20 horas específico de la profesión o 60 [...]
Necesitamos oficial de estética con un mínimo de 3 años de experiencia y conocimientos en peluquería. Debe ser responsable y alegre para dar al cliente un trato profesional y educado. Libres sába [...]