Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal,
Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
- You have a high English level and are bilingual Spanish
- You are able to sign a university agreement
- You have a marketing background.
- You have passion for Digital Marketing and an untamable desire to learn more and become one of the leading Paid Social Advertising specialists.
- Experience in Facebook Ads and other social paid platforms is a plus.
- You look for an opportunity to work in Madrid and evolve in Fever.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will have the opportunity to work very closely with the country managers and learn how to build successful performance marketing campaigns with extremely high visibility.
- You can bring your own unique ideas on how to run Facebook campaigns to the table as well as leverage the extensive knowledge of our team.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Hola, estoy buscando una persona/empresa(solo Madrid) que se dedica hacer página web más la aplicación aferente a mi negocio(comidas caseras) , escucho ofertas. Si no te contesto en el momento te l [...]
Estamos en búsqueda de pintores con experiencia demostrable por lo menos de 1 año. La zona de trabajo es Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid. Sobre nosotros: somos una empresa que vía nuestra plataforma [...]
Se busca persona para pizzería situada en el Alamo cerca de Navalcarnero para media jornada sabiendo estirar masa de pizza ( se realiza prueba) y imprescindible vivir por los alrededores incorporacio [...]
Empresa busca oficial de albañil con curso de 20 horas prl para trabajo jornada completa. Imprescindible vivir Móstoles o poblaciones cercanas [...]