Are you interested in being part of our pool of candidates and stay up to date with our latest job opportunities? Do you have experience managing teams in the BPO industry? Do you love leading people and motivating them to be the best version of themselves?
We will have a number of staggered start dates in 2021 for Team Leads who are looking for a long-term career. Upload your CV now to start your #BeHappier journey today and we will get in touch once a suitable role comes through.
Top Reasons to work with TDCX
- 25 years of experience and more than 200 industry awards
- Work with international talents
- Exposure to the world's most loved brands
- Premium and Instagrammable workspaces
- Career development programs. Yes! Opportunities to move sideways or to leadership positions will be there for those who overachieve expectations
- #BeHappier culture where everyone is a family
- Full payment of salary and benefits from day one, including training and onboarding time
- Electable perks such as: Restaurant tickets, health insurance, and gym membership
- Life Insurance
- Continuous learning is encouraged to help you grow
- Fun engagement activities to get to know your colleagues
- Free coffee and tea
- You will be working from our office in Poblenou which is walking distance from the beach
- A sunny terrace with ping pong and foosball
- Health and wellness activities to stretch away the stress
- 24 vacations days per year
- Get in quickly thanks to our highly accessible central location.
- Want to bike to work or eager to scoot out for a lunchtime run but still look fresh? Done. We have showers!
- We also offer a modern working environment and free Spanish lessons to help you immerse into the Barcelona life
What is your mission?
Reporting to the Operations Manager, as a Team Lead you will supervise, mentor, and coach a team of multilingual agents to ensure clients are well-supported, issues are properly handled, and team performance is measured against a set of objectives. At times, you may be called in to manage relationships with customers and serve as a trusted advisor and consultant. As a Team Lead you will leverage your knowledge of superior communication, relationship-building skills, and analytical abilities to provide consultative support to your team, and to help your clients execute against their branding objectives using their products.
Your performance will also be measured on how well you:
- Directly manage the day-to-day operations of the team with the ability to grow and scale as necessary
- Manage escalations and participate directly in all aspects of client support to ensure customer and member satisfaction
- Routinely mentor, coach, and develop the multilingual team to ensure targets are being met
- Inspire and motivate team, and bring innovation to the client support processes to ensure process improvement and added value to the business
- Ensure major client issues are escalated appropriately to our client's point of contact
- Provide a monthly summary outlining team performance against metrics, successes, challenges, and future focus areas
- Participate in the recruitment of new staff members together with our Talent Acquisition Department
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization, and for the effective implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
You will be put through a very dynamic 2-3 weeks onboarding and training plan on our TDCX Culture, shadowing sessions, and state-of-the-art CRM systems. (By the way, be ready to make some good friends during this time!)
Who are we looking for?
- Effective written and oral fluency in English, including presentation skills
- Experience in customer service, and supervisory or team leader role in a contact center/BPO
- Strong analytical skills: able to generate quick reports in Excel to present to our clients and management team, and make decisions based on numbers
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to challenge team members and be challenged to achieve team goals
- Ability to work effectively with clients and cross-functional teams
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to balance multiple tasks at the same time
*Applicants must have a valid EU passport/Working Visa
Who is TDCX?
We serve some of the world’s best brands from our centers of excellence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Spain, Colombia, Romania, and India. We specialize in perfecting our client's customer experience and elevating their sales. We are guided by a talent philosophy — selecting and employing the best professionals to make the outsourcing industry better for our people and our clients. Our company has won over 200 industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and continuously innovating our customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to our premium workspaces, above industry average compensation packages, career opportunities, and a long list of perks, we were recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Location: Madrid, Spain Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are use [...]
Compras, logística y transporte MADRID, Madrid (España) De duración determinada Completa Publicado el 16/04/2021 En qué consiste el trabajo: Desde IMAN Temporing, empresa especializada [...]
Clima/frigorista para Madrid oficial de 1ª o 2ª con 3 años mínimo de experiencia. imprescindible título de Prevención de Riesgos Laborales en vigor,20 horas específico de la profesión o 60 [...]
Necesitamos oficial de estética con un mínimo de 3 años de experiencia y conocimientos en peluquería. Debe ser responsable y alegre para dar al cliente un trato profesional y educado. Libres sába [...]