Johnson & Johnson
Janssen Global Services, LLC is recruiting for a Senior Director, Situro. At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at and follow us @JanssenGlobal
Compound Development Team
The Compound Development Team Leader (CDTL) provides leadership to a cross-functional strategic compound development team for the global development and execution of the Situro compound strategy.
- Develops and actively contributes to program strategy by providing relevant research, analysis, and expertise.
- Accountable for the overall execution and operational implementation in a timely and cost-effective manner of the compound strategy.
- Leads decision-making of the cross-functional CDT.
- Builds team effectiveness and leads the CDT to develop and achieve its goals through the people/functions represented on the team.
- Identifies potential issues and leads contingency planning and problem-solving by applying appropriate analytical tools and techniques.
- Accountable for overall budget and project plan deliverables.
The CDTL plays a key role in managing the cross-functional matrix allowing for successful implementation and alignment of strategies for the compound.
- Team leadership via matrix interactions includes individuals from TA strategy, global regulatory affairs, project management, and other scientific and business-related disciplines including Market Access.
- Interacts with function heads to obtain functional deliverable,and is empowered to bring issues to governance committees to remove roadblocks.
- Drives innovation by challenging the status quo and driving continual improvement of drug development processes and outcomes.
- Challenges and holds accountable all functions on CDT to ensure that line function input into strategy and plans meets the needs of the program.
- Proactively escalates critical issues to senior management when appropriate.
- Leads the communication of strategy, issues, and plans to the governance committees, alliance partners, funding organizations, regional management boards, and other key stakeholders.
- Primary point of contact with Sr. Mgmt for all project status information and budget updates and strategy alignment
- May act, in concert with Medical Leader, as a company spokesperson regarding publication on clinical research findings and presentations to relevant health authorities.
- May pursue funding opportunities, including grant applications.
- Advanced Degree, Ph.D., M.D. or Pharm.D, or an MBA with work experience in Health Sciences.
- At least 10 years of professional experience with a minimum of 7 years in pharmaceutical R&D.;
- Work experience in two of the following functions: Pre-clinical development, Discovery, Chemical/Pharmaceutical development, Regulatory, Safety, Commercial, Clinical, Medical Affairs and/or Project Management or CDT leadership experience.
- Experience in Late Development is a strong plus.
- Experience in the field of Infectious Diseases is beneficial.
- Experience in a leadership role within a global multi-functional R&D; matrix organization; strong track record of producing results in a matrix-based environment.
- Influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution skills, including the ability to influence and align without clear reporting authority.
- Strong problem-solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting project objectives.
- Demonstrated ability for strategic thinking and contingency planning.
- Strong interpersonal skills to bridge scientific and business participants for negotiating timelines, resources and effective international collaborations.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, allowing effective interactions with all levels of the organization, as well as successful grant application and scientific publication.
- Solid analytical skills for integrating and interpreting
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
oferta de trabajo para venta de juguetería erotica online y/o x tu zona. Opcion de hacer reuniones tuppersex con tu propia maleta. Mínima inversión. No necesaria experiencia nosotros te formamos [...]
Empresa distribuidora de juguetes eroti, presente en diversas provincia precisa asesores/ vendedores para tienda online, por tu zona o reunimtuppersex. no necesaria experiencia inversión minima. inte [...]
Estamos buscando tres personas para unirse a nuestro proyecto online pionero en España. -Gana dinero semanalmente -Viaja -Desarrollate a nivel personal -Pon tus propias metas a largo y co [...]
Se ofrece puesto de limpieza de local en el Centro de Valencia, junto a Plaza de España. Horario 6 días a la semana de 05: 30 a 09: 30. Imprescindible vehículo propio y enviar CV con foto [...]