About HR Path
The HR Path Group is the global specialist in human resources solutions (HRIS).
As a partner of the main editors on the market, it carries out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourcing projects for large accounts as well as for SMEs.
HR Path supports its customers in all their HR strategies, in France and abroad!
The strength and interest of HR Path lies largely in the talents that make it up. The Group bases its success on strong values: friendliness, seriousness, professionalism, cohesion, commitment, team spirit and sense of customer service.
Advise to Run! We offer our clients comprehensive support in the development of their HR strategy:
- ADVISE :
we advise and support companies in the definition of a method to align their HR processes with the vision and global strategy of the company. The creation of synergies by HR is therefore an added value for the company and its employees.
- IMPLEMENT : depending on the issues at stake, HR Path supports its clients in the technical and functional implementation of all HR solutions: HR Access, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Talentsoft, Workday, Sage, Cegid etc.
- RUN : we operate the HR solution that supports our customers’ digital transformation.
As a Teleoperator, you will be integrated in the sales team of the Malaga Agency in Spain, in order to contribute to the commercial development of the HR Path Group:
You will prepare the ground for the sales team by making appointments, as well as by collecting new company information provided in the file shared by each work pair :
- Detection of customer projects and prospects
– Detection of HR projects with customers and prospects on various HR issues (Talent, Payroll etc.).
– Contact with prospects
- Teleprospecting clients and prospects
– Presentation to the prospect of the HR Path Group and “Advise to Run”, with the help of an appointment scheduling argument.
– Orientation of the prospect for the date and time of the appointment
– Management of reminders and the life of each account
- Qualitative updating of customer and prospect files
– Collecting and entering information on client companies, and on contacts in the company based on the information found and confirmed
– Notification on the CRM of each action carried out (calls, appointments obtained, etc.)
- Preparation of sales reports (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
– Report appointments made on a production sheet and in the CRM
- You have a first experience in commerce and/or telemarketing
- You speak German and English fluently
- You show dynamism, perseverance and know how to take initiatives, you greatly appreciate moving forward as a team.
- Your strength of conviction, your sense of customer relations, and your organizational skills will enable you to successfully carry out your teleprospecting missions.
- You master the following IT tools: Office pack, Outlook, word processing, internet search
- Ideally, you will be available for a position quickly (advance notice is also accepted).
- Benefits: lunch allowance, participation in private medical and dental insurance
- Quarterly team evenings, annual seminar abroad
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buscamos graduada superior en estética, imprescindible este requisito, para trabajar en Marbella. Interesadas apuntarse en la oferta No se requiere experiencia para el trabajo ofertado. Sobre el s [...]
- Localización : Madrid - Experiencia profesional : Senior (5+ años de experiencia) - Formación : Ciclo Formativo Medio y/o Superior - Tipo de empleo : Tiempo Completo - Puestos: 1 - Sala [...]
¿Quieres formar parte de una Empresa Tecnológica en plena expansión? ONiAd, Startup tecnológica dedicada a la Publicidad Programática. Buscamos un consultor estratégico de negocio. ¿Te animas [...]
Desde TuEtt precisamos la incorporación de un Comercial de Formación para importante empresa referente en el sector formativo con implantación nacional. La persona seleccionada llevara a cabo las [...]