We are the 100% digital bank of the Santander Group and we are currently undergoing a technological transformation and international expansion. In 2016 the re-launch of the Bank began and since then we have been in continuous expansion and growth, especially in our technological side. We work in a start-up format, using agile methodologies to take our clients' experience to the next level. In 2019 we launched the Bank in the Netherlands, Germany and Portugal and the next country will be Argentina, with others to follow.
Our culture makes us different; social and diversity clubs are part of our essence and allow us to live our culture every day.
We are a flexible and fast adapting team that currently telework most of the time using all kinds of communication tools, we have not noticed the change!
Mission and responsibilities:
Based in Spain and reporting to the Ops credit lead, the mission of the Credit senior will be to support the functional definition of all assets processes and controls in the multiple geographies in which Openbank operates.
The main tasks of this position will be the following:
- Assistance on planning of Credit operations projects.
- Improve quality control process.
- Define and manage operational processes and controls.
- Ensure quality controls on assets process.
- Prepare functional definitions and requirements.
- Review control and reporting output.
- Detect and resolve operational incidents within the credit processes.
What are we looking for in this position?
- The credit senior would need to have a mix of technical and functional experience and knowledge.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience with assets processes.
- Experience on Loans, Mortgages and Insurances.
- Degree in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics.
- Self-driven, leadership qualities, proactive and energetic.
- MS Office proficient.
- Fluent Spanish.
- Advanced English.
What do we offer?
- Immediate incorporation to a dynamic and agile company with a growth and expansion project.
- Working in start-up mode with the support of Grupo Santander.
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package.
- Possibility of growth within the company and the Group.
- Collaboration in international projects and possibility of contact with different countries.
- Excellent work environment, social clubs and frequent events (now virtual).
Would you like to grow with us? Join our team!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Importante empresa dedicada a la formación tanto bonificada como bonificada, necesitamos formador para un cliente que manipula y almacena productos pirotécnicos Estos productos tienen unos requisi [...]
Account & Supplier Risk Manager Are you a proficient leader with experience in eCommerce risk or technology? As a Manager within the Expedia Fraud and Risk Operations team, you will collaborate wit [...]
- Bedrift Statkraft AS - Søknadsfrist 29.11.2021 - Sted: Madrid - Bransje: Energi- og vannforsyning - Utdanningskrav: Påkrevet - Arbeidserfaring: Ønskelig - Fylke: Utlande [...]
Key Responsibilities: Project leader for SFDC system roll out in the EMEA region: - Daily Support for Sales Teams: Become the first line of support and triage for sales team members to solve thei [...]