What you will do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and researchers.
- Follow Agile/Scrum processes, such as daily stand-ups, refinements, planning, and retrospectives.
- Present your work in front of stakeholders at sprint reviews.
What you need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Passion for software.
- Knowledge in databases and web services.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Spanish.
- Proficient at writing clean, maintainable code.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages.
- Good communication skills.
- No professional experience is required.
What would be nice
- Knowledge of Docker, Microservices and cloud computing
- Knowledge of with React, React Native, Api REST
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology
- Knowledge mobile apps technologies
- Knowledge of SW development best practices: version control (Git), test (TDD and BDD), CI/CD
Who you are
- Enthusiastic self-starter with an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Data-driven, strategic mindset.
- Logical and creative problem-solver, with the ability to summarize issues simply and effectively.
- Clear and concise communication; good at setting expectations and raising issues as needed.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- We’re looking for team members that live our core values of Delivering, Learning and Caring.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Context And Mission The aim of the HEROES project is developing an innovative european software solution allowing industrial and scientific user communities to submit easily complex Simulation and ML [...]
Context And Mission The aim of the REGALE project is to define an open architecture, build a prototype system and incorporate in this system appropriate sophistication in order to equip supercomputin [...]
Job Description All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers. From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie C [...]