Our Mobile content division keeps looking to bring new and skilled talent to the team! This time, we're searching for a Head of Sales. Note that a minimum experience of 3 years in the same or similar position is required.
Your mission as Head of Sales will be to implement a programmatic and affiliation sales strategy plan that will expands company's customer worldwide and ensure its strong presence. You will have the responsibility of recruiting new clients, closing achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop a mobile content programmatic and affiliate sales strategy worldwide
- Ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability, increasing market share
- Managing sales and growth activities
- Working closely with the account management team, the ad operations team, and Supply team to ensure demand is in line with supply need, vice versa
- Follow up on clients achievements and provide guidance to the account manager team in order to meet clients objectives
- Evaluate & develop sales processes
- Provide insights and action plans to increase database of Clients
- Provide detailed sales reports on key performance criteria; provide accurate monthly forecasts.
- Creates and manages proposal presentations and agreements
- Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Knowledge in the performance-based advertising industry
- Strong contact networks within the Mobile Advertising industry and especially the Mobile content advertising industry (Advertisers and publishers) + Knowledge of the Digital mobile content ecosystem
- Strong knowledge of data and programmatic eco-systems (platforms + ad tech) would be a plus
- Excellent phone-based sales experience required and client-facing relationship
- Proactive, well organized, and with excellent communication skills
- Comprehensive sales cycle experience from discovery to prospecting to sign-on
- Team Leader - Strong team player and contributor
- Minimum 3/5 years of experience in the digital performance advertising industry
- Perfect knowledge of the different pricing models: CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.
- Ability to make decisions with little or no guidance when required
- Fluent in English and ideally in any other languages will be highly valued
- Passionate about digital marketing and following trends
- Must be eligible to work in Europe full-time with no restriction
- Very Good level of experience using Microsoft Office applications
- A minimum of technical skills required (experience working with conversion tracking, third-party tracking, web analytics tools, etc).
- Familiar with Salesforce CRM system would be a plus
Please note that we do NOT provide VISA sponsorship. Candidates without a legal permit to work in Europe won't be considered.
Highly motivated and young team, great compensation package, top location at Barcelona's heart with rooftop terrace, good work-life balance: work from home, flexible hours, learning and training opportunities, ticket restaurant, free gym membership. And more!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Location: Barcelona Aimsun is expanding and seeks qualified and experienced business development professionals with a proven track record in transportation. The ideal candidate will be a traffic eng [...]
Back to overview FREE NOW For Business is on a mission to make business travel simpler, more efficient and more transparent. We are looking to hire a Sales Manager for our rapidly growing B2B departm [...]
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 [...]
Who we are At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work to [...]