THE WORLD OF UBISOFT
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 55 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment,
we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile brings together dedicated, experienced professionals focused on crafting high-quality F2P games for mobile. We strongly believe in the core values at the centre of our Ubilife, which encourage us to take ownership of our work, continually striving for excellence while promoting the sharing of knowledge across individuals and teams, without losing our sense of enjoyment and fun, or our respect and care for one another.
Do you want to join us in the world of mobile gaming? If so, read on!
We are looking for an experienced and people-oriented HR Business Partner to join our HR Team. You will play a key role providing guidance and support on a wide range of strategic and operational HR issues. As a core member of the HR Team and reporting to the HR Manager, you will have a direct impact on our people’s life. The role is a complex HR role with a high level of independence and trust. You will work closely with team members to foster a friendly work environment that promotes strong collaboration and continuous learning.
Your daily adventure:
- Recruitment: You manage the recruitment process from candidate attraction to onboarding, providing the best candidate experience. Working closely with hiring managers, you find exceptional talent within the game industry from all job families: art, game design, programming, marketing…
- Onboarding: You ensure a great onboarding for new team members during their first year, following our Onboarding Program, with one on ones and mentoring. You participate in the project of the new Onboarding strategy. You analyze data and provide recommendations to improve processes, team member’s engagement and happiness.
- Internal communication: You will collaborate with communication activities and channels (Teams, emails, newsletters…).
- HR Partner: You recommend HR solutions, drives initiatives, implements new processes or tools in support of project priorities and overall team engagement. You effectively communicate and provide guidance regarding HR and company policies to the team. You find ways to improve workplace relationships.
- Training& Development: You identify training needs and create awesome training programs. You evaluate and monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met. You evaluate all programs and seek for improvement.
- Employer Branding: You participate in the project of the new Employer Branding strategy. You analyze data and provide recommendations to improve processes, employee engagement and employee happiness.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- You have experience in recruiting and headhunting in the Tech / Video game industry.
- You have high Project Management skills, with previous experience implementing HR programs, such as Onboarding and Employer branding.
- You have positive attitude and excellent people skills.
- You have ability to multitask and change from one project to another.
- You have team spirit and collaboration mindset.
- You’re native English speaker or bilingual.
Work permit for Spain is a must (prior to applying for the position)
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
- 25 vacation days per year + day off in your Ubi-Birthday.
- Flexible Working Hours & Working from Home policy.
- Reduced schedule on August, Easter, Christmas and special dates such Sant Jordi and Sant Joan.
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant.
- Mobile device grant based on seniority.
- Cigna private Health insurance.
- Physiotherapist special rates in the office.
- Professional development programs and tickets to international events.
- English, Spanish and French free lessons in the studio.
- Great discounts in our games.
- Gym special rates and discounts in other services.
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit and other beverages.
- Company parties and events.
- Friday’s beers.
- Relocation Package (when needed).
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
¿tienes experiencia en reparación de electrodomésticos? Imprescindible experiencia demostrable. ¡ésta es tu oferta! reparación en domicilios de electrodomésticos. Imprescindible estudios [...]
Oportunidad de conseguir ingresos compatible con cualquier otra actividad académica, profesional o familiar. Actividad independiente, tu eres tu propio jefes. posibilidad de - Trabajar a [...]
Ofrecemos la Oportunidad de Actividad Independiente (para realizar desde casa compatible con cualquier otra actividad académica, profesional ó situación familiar o personal) - No se necesita e [...]
Se busca comercial para correduria de seguros, buena comisión y remuneración [...]