At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,900 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
We need to hire a Project Manager Customer Experience for six months, to reinforce the Business Services Land Transport in Iberia, with some existing experience in topics like customer service, customer onboarding or digitization.
As member of the Head Office Team he/She will play a key role in the implementation of new projects and onboardings of services which may influence the Customer Experience.
- To lead projects and onboardings in Iberian Cluster and take part in all pan-European workstreams realted to Business Services Land.
- Coordination in terms of Customer Experience of the Iberian community as part of the Cluster team and alignment with other Business Units.
- To contribute to the further development and establishment of a customer centric culture in Business Services.
- Involvement during the pilot creation (meetings, review of concepts, contact person for supplier and implementation partner.
- Relevant working experience in managing projects as well as analyzing and improving processes related to Customer Experience and Customer Service.
- Specific experience in the following areas would be a plus: Customer Service processes, Leadership of Customer Service Teams, organitzational design/reorganitzation projects related to Digital transformation, experience on IT implementation projects, knowledge related to contact centers and case handling solutions and spot pricing solutions.
- Solution driven person who strives for efectiveness in everything done to support our business.
- High knowledge of English language.
- Open minded towards “new” technology.
- Availability to join this role for six months at the beginning. Possibility to continue in DB Schenker and assuming a Leader role in Customer Service Iberia.
Chancengleichheit und selbstbestimmte Teilhabe Schwerbehinderter und Gleichgestellter sowie eine respektvolle Zusammenarbeit sind innerhalb des DB Konzerns fest verankerte Grundsätze. Deshalb werden schwerbehinderte Bewerber bei gleicher Eignung bei bevorzugt berücksichtigt.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description: Provide expertise for IT infrastructure (e.g. servers, network), application infrastructure (e.g. SAP), and related services (e.g. Business Continuity) throughout the lifecycle of a [...]
We are now looking for a Director of Group Controlling. You will play a key role in supporting Group Controlling in developing insights and foresights by a strong understanding of the business and ex [...]
Woods Air Movementspecialises in the design, test, certification and manufacture of axial fansfor a wide range of industrial, life applications. Woods AirMovement has one of the largest certified axi [...]
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. [...]