Who we are:
At limehome, we design a better place for people who want to change their way of traveling, living and working. With our premium apartments furnished in a contemporary look, in high quality, and at exceptional value for money, run by our radical digital operating model. We also provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars. This enables us to achieve our vision of being the most loved brand in traveling, accommodation and serviced living. Where we are making stays more enjoyable for everyone through our digital-enabled guest journey. We support mindsets with innovative ideas and big dreams which question the status quo.
This is the culture we live in. Through our Tech DNA, we are live in more than 65 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning.
Become a part to shape the limehome product that is offering and guaranteeing the highest quality at our locations.
You'll be hosting with heart by:
- Being responsible for our AWS environment (dev, staging and production) and will be responsible for securing it
- Developing and establishing concepts for smooth and high-performance development, test and production environment
- Creating state-of-the-art automation to manage deployments
- Improving (and develop it further) our existing monitoring environment to keep control over our infrastructure
- And so much more! :)
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You do not have to be an expert coder, but should be able to write scripts for automating workflows
- Ideally you have worked or you have the strong motivation to work with our stack
- Experience in working with distributed systems (microservice architecture)
- You should have strong experiences with AWS
- You enjoy working independently in an agile team, but you never lose sight of the goal
- Believing in continuous learning and improvement, not afraid to make mistakes to achieve your goal
- You have a degree in IT or an equivalent qualification
What we believe in (Engineering Principles):
- Infrastructure as Code (GitOps)
- Serverless first: We actively avoid running servers
- We value simplicity - build only what we need now (*and this doesn’t mean d..b things)
- Our approach to solving problems is: business value first, tooling second
Our Tech Stacks includes:
- Domain-Oriented Microservice Architecture
- Environments built around Serverless Framework and AWS Cloudformation
- High volume AWS RDS PostgreSQL, DynamoDB databases
- AWS ElastiCache for Redis
- Gitlab for CI/CD
We're designed to stay because:
- A start-up with a clear vision and mission, a dynamic environment and a smart, ambitious team to work with
- Flexible retribution scheme and a competitive salary that helps you to enjoy life in Madrid
- Freedom to choose your own tech-gear
- 24 days of paid vacation
- The opportunity to develop your professional career and personal growth in a PropTech startup environment
- A truly diverse and international team, a lot of collaboration between teams in Germany and Spain
- Flexible working hours, organise your hours according to your needs
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere in Madrid with the option to work from home
- Breakfast, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with, you can find in the office
- Regular team events and outings
We provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact, and fun together. Apply now to design a better place for people who want to change their way of traveling, living and working!
Do you want to be one of the first developers of Limehome located in Madrid? Then apply now with your English CV if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
Dilan and our Tech and Engineering team in Munich are looking forward to your application!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción de la oferta : Funciones - Develop new features, reporting tools, fixing errors of the technical components and controlling the whole cycle from product concept to production. [...]
Want to be part of a company shaping how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? eBay is looking for a Senior Software Engineering Lead to join our team in Madrid. This is a [...]
We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is [...]
Job Title Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer Location(s) Armilla (Granada), Barcelona, Spain Remote, Tres Cantos (Madrid) INFRD2021-20 Note: You will be working remotely in this position, but y [...]