Consulting Travel Requirements 10%
Customer Intelligence Presales Consultant - Digital Marketing
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, inspiring and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Customer Intelligence Consultant/Systems Engineer to provides technical assistance for Customer Intelligence software pre-sale and post-sale activities utilizing knowledge of industry
- Work with sales staff to outline available products and leverage sales opportunities.
- Build a trusted relationship with the Account Executive and account stakeholders to provide practical guidance in the functional and technical aspects of proposed software and set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Deliver standard, customized and/or strategic presentations outlining the proposed software functional capabilities and business benefits.
- Deliver technical architecture related information, head technical discovery sessions, respond to architecture and infrastructure questions when necessary.
- Develop required client relationships in order to keep client trust and gain deeper insight to client situation, needs, and internal situations, with the intent of developing mutually beneficial long-term SAS/client relationships.
- Maintain and develop relevant knowledge of technical and industry trends in order to identify impacts and opportunities created by these trends.
- Support partner development & enablement, as well as partnered sales opportunities.
- Conduct discovery meetings to collect, clarify and document technical and business requirements during the sales cycle.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent knowledge of Digital Marketing (marketing campaign, marketing 360, etc) coupled with a technical background.
- Knowledge of Marketing Analytics.
- Familiarity with hardware environments supported by the SAS System.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills.
- Some programming skills for prototype development and product demonstrations.
- Ability to relate technical concepts to SAS applications and user needs.
- Ability to work and learn on your own and as part of a team.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the requirements above.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at [email protected] before taking any further action
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
En Grupo Milash, compañía de asesoramiento energético, buscamos un responsable de equipo comercial a puerta fría. Indispensable experiencia demostrable en captación de clientes, formación y dire [...]
Descripción: ¿Qué buscamos? En M2C estamos buscando un desarrollador con experiencia demostrable en entornos Microsoft y conocimiento de lenguaje SQL, realizando procesos de ETL e integración ent [...]
Descripción de la oferta CMV Consultores es una empresa de Servicios de IT, dedicada fundamentalmente a la selección de profesionales con perfiles técnicos. Asimismo ofrece a sus clientes servicio [...]
Descripción: Desde Grupo CRIT estamos buscando Carretilleros/as con experiencia reciente en Retráctil (últimos 6 meses), acostumbrados a trabajar con carretillas en grandes almacenes de logística [...]