Are you interested in being part of our pool of candidates and stay up to date with our latest job opportunities? Are you passionate and can deliver outstanding customer service experience in English? Do you have a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward clients at all times?
We will have a number of staggered start dates in 2021 for Customer Experience Specialists with English who are looking for a long-term career. Upload your CV now to start your #BeHappier journey today and we will get in touch once a suitable role comes through.
Top Reasons to work with TDCX
- 25 years of experience and more than 200 industry awards
- Work with international talents
- Exposure to the world's most loved brands
- Premium and Instagrammable workspaces
- Career development programs. Yes! Opportunities to move sideways or to leadership positions will be there for those who overachieve expectations
- #BeHappier culture where everyone is a family
- Full payment of salary and benefits from day one, including training and onboarding time
- Electable perks such as: Restaurant tickets, health insurance, and gym membership
- Life Insurance
- Continuous learning is encouraged to help you grow
- Fun engagement activities to get to know your colleagues
- Free coffee and tea
- You will be working from our office in Poblenou which is walking distance from the beach
- A sunny terrace with ping pong and foosball
- Health and wellness activities to stretch away the stress
- 24 vacations days per year
- Get in quickly thanks to our highly accessible central location.
- Want to bike to work or eager to scoot out for a lunchtime run but still look fresh? Done. We have showers!
- We also offer a modern working environment and free Spanish lessons to help you immerse into the Barcelona life
What is your mission?
Reporting to your Team Lead, as a Customer Experience Specialists with English you’ll be helping and supporting customers by answering questions, giving advice, and solving problems using your know-how and expertise. On behalf of our client, you will be their first point of contact on email, phone, and/or chat to deliver a #happier experience.
Your performance will be measured on how well you:
- Respond to a high volume of customer inquiries and requests with thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses
- Provide friendly and efficient service to your customers on every interaction
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately to the designated departments and/or your team lead
- Proactively and independently work to meet your quarter targets and goals
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources provided during your onboarding, and continuous product training
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem to make the most out of your day and overachieve expectations
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
You will be put through a very dynamic 3-4 weeks onboarding and training plan on modern customer service techniques, shadowing sessions with your peers, and state-of-the-art product knowledge and CRM systems. (By the way, be ready to make some good friends during this time!)
Who are we looking for?
- Ability to write and speak fluently, clearly, and concisely in English
- Customer advocacy, empathy, and keen attention to detail. We take great pride in making sure our customers are happy. Hopefully, you help us with this legacy
- Some relevant sales experience and/or office/call center environment experience.
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
- Punctuality. Your clients and teammates are counting on you to be here, every day.
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations. But nothing beats the commitment to yourself to be as good as you possibly can. We'll help you achieve this goal
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to juggle multiple tasks at the same time: chat, email and telephone.
*Applicants must have a valid EU passport/Working Visa
Who is TDCX?
We serve some of the world’s best brands from our centers of excellence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Spain, Romania, India and Colombia. We specialize in perfecting our client's customer experience and elevating their sales. We are guided by a talent philosophy — selecting and employing the best professionals to make the outsourcing industry better for our people and our clients. Our company has won over 200 industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and continuously innovating our customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to our premium workspaces, above industry average compensation packages, career opportunities, and long list of perks, we were recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Hola, estoy buscando una persona/empresa(solo Madrid) que se dedica hacer página web más la aplicación aferente a mi negocio(comidas caseras) , escucho ofertas. Si no te contesto en el momento te l [...]
Estamos en búsqueda de pintores con experiencia demostrable por lo menos de 1 año. La zona de trabajo es Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid. Sobre nosotros: somos una empresa que vía nuestra plataforma [...]
Se busca persona para pizzería situada en el Alamo cerca de Navalcarnero para media jornada sabiendo estirar masa de pizza ( se realiza prueba) y imprescindible vivir por los alrededores incorporacio [...]
Empresa busca oficial de albañil con curso de 20 horas prl para trabajo jornada completa. Imprescindible vivir Móstoles o poblaciones cercanas [...]