Airbus is embarking on a cultural transformation - reinforcing Export Control compliance within the DNA of our organisation and embedding core values of honesty and integrity.
You can play a critical role in this transformation - contributing to the evolution of Airbus’ business culture and approach towards compliance and in accordance with all local and international laws and regulations. You will help to develop understanding of the importance of Export Control to bring competitive advantage for the company - and to mitigate any further potential exposure to penalties, debarment, consent agreements etc.
Who We Are Looking For
Reporting directly to the Head of Export Control - Airbus Commercial, the Export Control Manager – Spain is responsible for developing export controls compliance in a pragmatic way and implementing all export control regulations, notably the national and the US regulations that Airbus Commercial in Spain is subject to.
You constantly seek to continuously improve, have a strong attention to detail and enjoy collaborating in a team.
You are organised, action orientated, customer-focused and proactive.
You excel at multi-tasking and know how to set priorities in order to meet tight deadlines.
How You Will Contribute
- You will support the development and implementation of export controls to ensure compliance with foreign trade laws and regulations for Airbus Spain (based in Getafe)
- You will ensure compliance with licenses and other export requirements, laws and regulations, end-use and regulatory reporting obligations
- You will represent Airbus in export control matters relevant to government agencies and commercial organisation workgroups.
- You will request and manage export licenses, preliminary inquiries or special procedures under Spanish military and dual-use administrations as well as European and US export control laws, including the monitoring and legal reporting
- You will monitor, assess, decide, control and document the export control related processes of Airbus, including the licensing, the use of license exceptions, etc.
- You will implement and monitor audits (internal and external) on the premises of Airbus and at sites with Airbus stake or industrial leadership in Spain
- You will collaborate closely with the Airbus Programme Office (LOEG) – the corporate export control department in charge of the development of common export control standards through the Group – to will ensure implementation of Airbus and LOEG Directives & Methods
- You will prepare, coordinate and implement appropriate training at all sites of Airbus Spain and locations with Airbus stake or industrial leadership in Spain
- You will monitor and assist Airbus subsidiaries (or industrial leadership) with respect to export control in the UK and Ireland
- You will advise and support all areas involved in the foreign trade (Airbus internally, external suppliers and service providers), in the selection of necessary authorisations taking into account the specific terms and conditions, in implementation of the American export legislation and in the implementation of the LOEG Directives & Methods
- You will also support managers from other Functions at Airbus to identify related export control risks
- You will continuously look to improve internal processes of the department
Skills and Experience Required
- You have 5+ years of experience working in a complex and highly regulated multinational environment advising on international trade and export control matters;
- You have strong knowledge of industrial aerospace and defence export environment – specifically Spain, EU, US military and dual-use export controls; knowledge of French and/or German export controls being a plus;
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to write and edit policies and procedures, reports and memorandums;
- IT skills: working knowledge of the Microsoft Pack Office and SAP
- Languages: Commercially fluent in English and Spanish; knowledge of French and German is a plus.
Who We Are
Airbus is actively recruiting a number of key roles within Export Control Compliance across Airbus (the world’s leading supplier of commercial aircraft), Airbus Helicopters (industry leader in the manufacturing of Helicopters) and Airbus Defense & Space (manufactures satellites, drones, military aircraft, launch vehicles and various other defense & communications products).
Airbus is committed to full compliance with the Export Control laws and regulations of the European Union and (as applicable) its Member States, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia and other countries where Airbus conducts business.
All Airbus personnel and organisations within Airbus are required to comply with such laws and regulations. Strict criminal and civil penalties, including loss of export privileges and debarment from government contracting, make full compliance with those export control laws and constantly evolving regulations critical to ensuring the continued and growing success of Airbus’ global business model.
What We Offer
You will work in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment where your proven experience, expertise and knowledge directly impacts day-to-day business operations.
You will benefit from joining a dynamic and international team where your expertise will grow by the day and will be supported with professional training.
You will work on meaningful projects and cross-functional assignments in a diverse, international and multicultural environment.
Come Join Our Team!
Airbus’ Export Control Compliance programme is growing. If you have the passion, ambition, energy and competence to make a step change in cultural transformation - we want you! Your dream job starts here!
If your profile matches with our requirements and you are interested in joining our dynamic and multicultural team of professionals, you can complete your application online (providing your CV and cover letter outlining your motivation) via the Airbus careers website.
Join Airbus now and embrace the opportunity to make a difference. We make it fly and you can too!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buscamos profesor para nuestra academia situada en Getafe, para las materias de ciencias de ESO y Bachillerato. Las clases se imparten en grupos de un máximo de 8 alumnos. El horario inicial sería [...]
La albañileria es tu pasión? ¿buscas un puesto con posibilidades de estabilidad dentro de este sector? Entonces, ¡esto te interesa! Eulen Flexiplan selecciona pa ra, importante empresa de prefabr [...]
Requisitos - no se requiere experiencia. - proactivo. - capacidad de asumir responsabildades. - [email protected] Se Ofrece - comisiones. - rapido comienzo - teletrabajo - jornad [...]
BUSCA ENTRE NUESTRAS 263 OFERTAS DE EMPLEO Búsqueda avanzada > PUESTO DÓNDE Busca tu empleo > Mark this as favourite JEFE DE AREA Home / Ofertas de trabajo 2021-04-12 Jornada completa [...]