Hi, we're !
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to r each over 40 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal,
Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the — the largest event in the world in 2020!
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Fever, we are looking for a person to join the Communications & PR team to be focused on our North American markets, therefore previous experience in the U.S. is a must-have.
Working as part of our Communications & PR team based in Madrid, will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to be involved first hand with the PR of the company. From the execution of press campaigns to the organization of events, your role will cover a vast array of responsibilities - no two days are ever the same in Communications & PR.
You will be expected to:
- Help achieve the Fever communications objectives
- Manage a busy press office: Write, develop and manage approvals for news releases, media advisories, fact sheets, and related media materials while delivering a regular drumbeat of content which tells the Fever’s corporate story
- Organization and coordination of special events for press and influencers.
- Develop and execute external communications programs, working with national and local media outlets across the US & AUS.
- Successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges
- Build and maintain relationships with key media and relevant journalists, ensuring our leadership team has regular opportunities to meet with the press
- Produce competitor reviews, research, performance, and recommendations where appropriate
In order to be successful in this role:
We are looking for a person with a self-starter mindset, a Bachelor’s degree and experience in PR agencies or communication departments (4 to 6 years) , as well as the following:
- Experience working in the U.S. Market in a PR & Communications role.
- Demonstrated experience in developing communications strategies, and content creation & curation across paid, earned, and owned channels
- Higlhy valuable to have prior experience in the US market
- Experience handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced manner
- Understand our key markets, customers, competitors, and regulatory landscape, ensuring we have an up-to-date point-of-view
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
- English native (Spanish or other languages is valuable but not essential)
- Good social skills and management of interpersonal relationships (daily communication with all departments of the company)
- High attention to detail and creative sensitivity
- Availability to travel occasionally
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn, and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located in Madrid.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
¿ Eres una apasionada/o de la música y de la gestión de compras ? En Madrid hifi buscamos a una persona que se incorpore al equipo de compras. Somos un ecommerce especializado en Sonido e Instrum [...]
Promo! Gracias a los que se apuntaron con el código 93Q7ZR ¿Quieres 5 euros gratis? Bájate la app de Verse en tu movil y sigue los pasos. ¡Fácil! Creas tu cuenta, vas a la parte donde pone prom [...]
Buscamos un [email protected] , con dos años mínimo de experiencia en seguros, en los departamentos de administración y producción. Contrato laboral, horario de 8 a 17. Por favor enviar CV actu [...]
Se busca manicurista autónomo/a para trabajar en peluquería en Madrid, barrio de Chamberí, Calle Trafalgar 13, metro Bilbao. Cesión del espacio de trabajo por 200 euros mensuales (incluye todos [...]