As a Workday Integration Consultant you will be part of a team of professionals and you will use your skillset to design solutions based on Workday technologies and to bridge between business & technical solutioning. According to your experience you will mentor junior profiles and you will be a key player of our customer satisfaction.
You will be integrated as a Workday Technical Consultant within our technical teams dedicated to HRIS implementation projects based in one of our Spain Agencies.
The position is available in Spain: Malaga or Madrid.
- Participate in the translation of the client’s needs into deliverables, preparation of documentation and presentations.
- Accompany the project team in the deployment or evolution of the solution
- Prepares and facilitates design workshops on the topics mastered
- To control the quality of the service provided to the client
- Ensure technical maintenance
- Participate in the life of the project team with other HR Path consultants.
- Passing on knowledge to the younger generation
- Carry out technical monitoring
- With an IT background, you have at least 2 years of experience in interface design and development
- Knowledge of XSLT, XML
- Knowledge of Web services
- The + : knowledge of Workday HCM, SAP or HR Access
- Votre mastery of fluent English will allow you to work in an international environment
- Ideally, you will be available for a position quickly (advance notice is also accepted).
- Attractive remuneration according to profile
- Teams events every 3 months, annual seminar abroad
We are HR Systems specialists! HR Path has been in HRIS since 2001 and has grown to be one of the few consulting firms recognized by HRIS vendors as an “Specialty Partner” and this focus has allowed the firm to become a renowned HR specialist.
HR Path has one business focus: 100% human capital management.
We employ more than 1000 professionals globally in 18 countries, have over 1200 clients worldwide & generate a revenue of 120 million euros.
At HR Path we know that our People are out Greatest Assets; and HR Path Clients love our consultants. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for HR Path and for the people who work here.
HR Path Spain covers the Iberic market and has offices in Malaga, Madrid and Grenada.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Importante empresa dedicada a la formación tanto bonificada como bonificada, necesitamos formador para un cliente que manipula y almacena productos pirotécnicos Estos productos tienen unos requisi [...]
Account & Supplier Risk Manager Are you a proficient leader with experience in eCommerce risk or technology? As a Manager within the Expedia Fraud and Risk Operations team, you will collaborate wit [...]
- Bedrift Statkraft AS - Søknadsfrist 29.11.2021 - Sted: Madrid - Bransje: Energi- og vannforsyning - Utdanningskrav: Påkrevet - Arbeidserfaring: Ønskelig - Fylke: Utlande [...]
Key Responsibilities: Project leader for SFDC system roll out in the EMEA region: - Daily Support for Sales Teams: Become the first line of support and triage for sales team members to solve thei [...]