We at PRONOVIAS GROUP , Global leader in the Bridal industry, are currently looking for a professional and talented SEO Manager to join our Digital Marketing Team in our Barcelona HQ in order to take over ownership of our SEO handling.
We seek people who are passionate about Fashion; love to be part of a growing and challenging international environment; inspiring and empowering people and are not afraid to make the difference.
Our mission is bringing HAPPINESS into the world by dressing with style our customers’ dreams, being the best partner to our clients, and building together an exciting place to work.
About the role:
Our new SEO specialist will be part of our Digital team and report to the Digital Director, and needs to work closely with the Web & Content Team to have a fully aligned strategy and to drive content-driven SEO.
Major areas of accountability:
- Maintain the technical platform SEO readiness and applying the latest knowledge of search ranking factors
- Responsible for reviewing and auditing the web code to ensure quality, content, and readability
- Knows about SEO software and how to drive optimization
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions
- Advise and collaborate closely with Marketing, Product, IT & the Content team, to push for SEO best practices & Guidelines
- Develop SEO migration plans, roadmaps, timings for re-launching of select sites
- Promote the adoption of optimization techniques for copy and landing pages
- Lead our SEO agency
- Push linkbuilding actions initiatives
- Bachelor Degree in Business and/or Marketing
- Specific training in Digital Marketing & SEO is required
- At least 3-4 years of SEO Experience
- Excellent command in English & Spanish is a must
- Advanced analytical skills
- Data expert
- ROI and performance focused with a strong understanding of technical SEO
- Problem solver and can do attitude
- Ownership: we want you to own SEO across the Pronovias’ group
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics, Datastudio and specific SEO tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, SEM
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción de la oferta : hasta el 092021 Funciones Empresa del tercer sector busca incorporar a su equipo un/a Performance Manager. Descripción de la oferta * Participar en la defin [...]
de empleo Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer) El perfil seleccionado deberá aportar: - Mínimo de 3 a 5 años de experiencia en posiciones similares (Demand Generation, Marketing Automation, etc.). [...]
Feel like it's time for a change? if you want to be the clue role for growth and market development at a recently launched agency in Spain and you love to build long term relationships with patrners, [...]
Job Advert At Smith+Nephew, global medical technology company, we design and make technology that takes the limits off living, and we help healthcare professionals achieve the same goal. Together we i [...]