- Reporting directly to the crash lab coordinator and data acquisition responsible. .
- Main roles are crash test execution and data acquisition reporting.
- Main tasks and topics related to the position:
Data acquisition of instrumentation at manikins and carsData processing and report assessmentData acquisition systems and software learningElectric vehicles manipulation (Qualified)eCall & ERA GLONASS testingLead the customization of processes and/or tools when requiredQuality integrity and improvements
- Degree in Telecommunications or Electronics Engineering
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Methodical and rigorous with work processes
- Good level of English written and spoken (others languages will be an asset).
- Experience working with High Voltage systems, experience with Electric or Hybrid vehicles it’s a positive point.
- Previous experiences with data acquisition systems and data processing will be valued.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Our Motorcycle Homologation department is looking for a Homologation Engineer to join the team and to manage motorcycle homologation and certification projects at IDIADA's HQ. The main responsibiliti [...]
We are looking for an Optical Engineer to join our Homologation Passenger Car Department. As part of the homologation team, you will be responsible for the appoval of different projects regarding homo [...]
Job description We are looking for an Optical Engineer to join our Homologation Passenger Car Department. As part of the homologation team, you will be responsible for the appoval of different proje [...]
Job description IDIADA is looking for a highly motivated electric engineer to work with plug-in hybrid and electric vehicles. The candidate will collaborate in a leading team with electric vehicle ch [...]