Selectra makes customers’ lives easier by helping them to compare and subscribe to home energy, gas and telecom contracts. Our ambition? To make the world cheaper, greener and simpler. We currently operate in 15 countries. As a result, Selectra has experienced an impressive level of growth, reaching 200 million unique visitors a year on its websites, as well as boasting a team of more than 1,200 employees, mainly based in Madrid.
Selectra has been listed in the Financial Times on multiple occasions and has been described by the times as one of “Europe’s fastest growing companies” (FT1000), was ranked 99th by the Echoes in their last “Growth Champions ranking” (2021) and is now part of the French Tech 120.
Selectra is a company that highly encourages the entrepreneurial spirit, and is pursuing an ambitious development plan.
Selectra launched the digital acquisition team in January 2016 in order to drive the company's growth by establishing marketing campaigns across multiple acquisition channels. The Digital acquisition department has undergone significant expansion since opening its doors. For this reason, Selectra is looking to further build up its capability.
You’ll join Selectra’s acquisition team in Madrid and will work on an array of different European markets (energy, telecom, insurance).
Your mission? To monitor, report, create data visualizations, track and follow-up acquisition campaigns and channels. To daily provide key insights to the acquisition team and identify opportunities in the campaign performance data.
Your objective? Assist local account managers to increase Selectra’s visibility and lead generation across digital advertising platforms.
Your detailed mission
You will thrive in an international and fast-paced environment, being part of a very ambitious and motivated team made up of SEA (Search Engine Advertising) account managers who deal with specific markets.
You’ll gain expertise on different acquisition channels (particularly Google Ads & Facebook Ads) in order to accomplish the following tasks:
- Daily reporting and dashboard update.
- Conversion tracking and review.
- Real-time bidding.
- Identifying internal and external trends and anomalies.
- Presenting and interpreting the KPIs and ROI.
- Report automation.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Full user journey monitoring - from impression to net sale process.
- Aid local account managers to develop functional campaigns → Budget optimization, Volume growth, New business development, New channel implementation.
- Processes automation - Bidding automation and Google Ads scripts.
- Participate in campaign testing and propose new ideas / improvements.
Export best practices in different markets
Developing and presenting learnings from your analysis. As your tests progress, you won’t hesitate to communicate results and deploy winning formulas on all the Selectra’s markets, with the local teams’ help.
- You are a data-driven and detail-oriented person.
- Strong technical skills being able to present actionable insights.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- You work well within a team.
- You have a real interest for digital marketing and data analysis.
- Ideally, you have first-hand experience in digital acquisition (not required)
- You are responsible, ambitious and eager to learn while working in an international environment
- You have excellent communication skills
- You speak fluent English (any other language is a plus)
- Related university studies (marketing, business, etc)
Benefits & conditions
- Based in Madrid, Spain
- 1000 / 1200 euros per month
- You’ll benefit from the flexibility and reactivity of a company with a start-up spirit (flat hierarchy, chill environment)
- You’ll have responsibilities within a dynamic team, here to train and assist you when needed
- With the different market teams being based in Madrid, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an international environment
- And lots of other advantages: Gympass subscription, team events, free language lessons,...
We inform you that the data concerning you are computerized and treated confidentially. Your data will be kept for up to three years after you have submitted your application. Only persons employed in the human resources department will be able to access your data for strictly internal purposes. You can access, correct or delete your data by contacting [email protected]
Powered by JazzHR
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
En Grupo Milash, compañía de asesoramiento energético, buscamos un responsable de equipo comercial a puerta fría. Indispensable experiencia demostrable en captación de clientes, formación y dire [...]
Descripción: ¿Qué buscamos? En M2C estamos buscando un desarrollador con experiencia demostrable en entornos Microsoft y conocimiento de lenguaje SQL, realizando procesos de ETL e integración ent [...]
Descripción de la oferta CMV Consultores es una empresa de Servicios de IT, dedicada fundamentalmente a la selección de profesionales con perfiles técnicos. Asimismo ofrece a sus clientes servicio [...]
Descripción: Desde Grupo CRIT estamos buscando Carretilleros/as con experiencia reciente en Retráctil (últimos 6 meses), acostumbrados a trabajar con carretillas en grandes almacenes de logística [...]