Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. The company is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB)
and is a component of the S&P; 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London, Paris and other locations, and employs approximately 33,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at: www.chubb.com
The Business Analyst Role is part of a process improvement project team. This role reports to the CE Head of Middle Market operational Efficiency and indirectly to the French Country President. The role will be based in Madrid, Spain.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide valuable inputs, generate required outputs and materials, coordinate and support projects related to the French business.
- Liaise with key stakeholder to define processes, variances from standard process by business and function
- Identify and assess process reengineering opportunities
- Review and refine the scope of business identified in projects for France.
- Identify risks and challenges and define in conjunction with stakeholders, the best solution to overcome these.
- Estimate cost and benefits of opportunities identified
- Define the approach, process, calendar of the implementation phase of the projects.
The successful candidate will interact very closely with the French Country president, the French country stakeholders, and will act as the interface with the project teams.
- Liaise with key stakeholder to define processes, variances from standard process by business and function: Map business processes according to the defined rules and standards, for all major lines in scope. Ensure process documents remain applicable and are kept up to date in the central shared repository
- Identify variances specific to France Identify and assess process reengineering opportunities Identify opportunities for improvement and/or automation through comparison of current French process maps and CE general process maps
- Review and refine business in scope for France. In conjunction with the French Country president, line of business leaders, assess and review the underwriting criteria , Typology of business in scope Rules for business in scope Volume of business in scope
- Identify risks and challenges and define in conjunction with stakeholders, the best solution to overcome these. Through discussion with various stakeholders and Subject matter experts, identify the risks to the projects Define the various solutions available to the project team to mitigate these risks and provide recommendations. Keep track of all assumptions and hypothesis driving the numbers, calculations and project plans.
- Estimate cost and benefits of opportunities identified In conjunction with Finance and the project team, estimate the benefits associated with the project, as well as its phasing. Assist the CE Head of MM operational Excellence to create the cost benefit analysis and submission pack as necessary.
- Define the approach, process, calendar of the implementation phase of the project. In conjunction with the various stakeholders and project team, make recommendations and agree on the best approach to implement the project. Keep a clear track of the risk/benefit/mitigants along the project.
- Good Understanding of the general French insurance market.
- Understanding of the Chubb culture, Chubb portfolio of risks.
- High degree of MS office tools including advanced Excel skills.
- Experience using MS Visio.
- Ability to use the various internal reporting tool and data.
- Ability to identify correctly policies.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Experience in conducting complex Business Change/Business transformation.
- Experience with process mapping and re-engineering.
- Ability to interact with various seniority levels in the company.
- Ability to deliver under pressure both timely and with quality.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Importante empresa dedicada a la formación tanto bonificada como bonificada, necesitamos formador para un cliente que manipula y almacena productos pirotécnicos Estos productos tienen unos requisi [...]
Account & Supplier Risk Manager Are you a proficient leader with experience in eCommerce risk or technology? As a Manager within the Expedia Fraud and Risk Operations team, you will collaborate wit [...]
- Bedrift Statkraft AS - Søknadsfrist 29.11.2021 - Sted: Madrid - Bransje: Energi- og vannforsyning - Utdanningskrav: Påkrevet - Arbeidserfaring: Ønskelig - Fylke: Utlande [...]
Key Responsibilities: Project leader for SFDC system roll out in the EMEA region: - Daily Support for Sales Teams: Become the first line of support and triage for sales team members to solve thei [...]