- Located in Spain, Germany, UK or Netherlands
- Full time permanent role
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Provides strategic input from a scientific perspective as a member of the RWE team.
• Serves as an expert and scientific resource to staff and senior management as necessary, within one or more scientific areas and maintains such expertise.
• Maintains a familiarity with clinical and epidemiological practice guidelines, clinical research models, protocol designs, real world research development trends, and regulatory expectations.
• Provides feasibility analysis to determine whether a study of the client’s issue/problem is feasible. If the study is feasible, proposes the study design, develops the proposal and budget, and as required acts as consultant to or supports project management for the implementation and conduct of the study from a scientific perspective, including protocol writing and authorship of publications (interim/final study reports, scientific abstracts and publications).
• Responsible for contributing to the continued building of organizational capacity, improvement of scientific and operational processes and methodologies for non-traditional site management tasks (i.e., remote or central monitoring approaches, minimized regulatory document collection, etc.), integrated RWE technology solutions, and RWE Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) development and maintenance.
• Works hand-in-hand with RWE management, business development, and operations personnel to develop and win global business opportunities; helps to lead the development and delivery of project proposals, bid defenses, and represents capabilities presentations.
• Works collaboratively across the organization to help deliver business opportunities in the area of post marketing safety commitments and/or risk management.
• Develops abstracts, posters and podium presentations, contributes to articles, manuscripts, etc. in industry and peer-reviewed journals to promote Company services.
• Provides input on the scientific aspects of RWE projects and authorship of publications (interim/final study reports, scientific abstracts and publications), as well as scientific training of RWE associates, and project related safety monitoring and signal detection.
• Develops and recommends techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and maintain state-of-the-art practices.
• Provides overall scientific oversight of selected projects, responsible for meeting or exceeding customer expectations for timelines, budgets, quality, and overall satisfaction.
• Provides consulting, as appropriate to sponsors and regulatory authorities on a variety of topics, including clinical program and protocol design, operational issues, scientific programs/publications, advisory boards, medical/safety/ethical issues, etc.
• Minimal travel required (up to 25%).
What we’re looking for
• Graduate degree in Epidemiology, Statistics or Public Health with appropriate epidemiological experience or equivalent education and experience, plus minimal clinical development experience (Masters required; PhD preferred).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), email, and voicemail.
• Basic knowledge of statistical programming preferred.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Demonstrated leadership and technical skills.
• Above average attention to detail, accuracy, organizational, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills.
• Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Compañía americana busca asesores comerciales para España y países del norte de Europa. Interesados mandar currículum a [email protected] com Se les hará una entrevista y explicará [...]
Consultoria Energetica inicia proceso de expasion en el norte de España, Precisamos distribuidores y comerciales con experiencia en el sector pymes, ofrecemos intranet para visualizar el estado de tu [...]
Ofrecemos Plazas para un Proyecto nuevo en España. No es un trabajo regular, es un Proyecto con Expansión Internacional que puedes combinar con un trabajo, estudio para ganar dinero extra o tomar a [...]
Urge la colaboración de tecnicos autónomos de calderas y tecnicos fontaneros por demanda de servicios. para toda españa [...]