Join our Logistics Compliance team, partnering with Amazon’s WW Transportation & Logistics leaders to identify and mitigate risk in a rapidly growing and complex, global environment. We are looking for individuals who can apply their knowledge of operations and internal controls to a diverse set of risk areas including compliance, process, technology, legal, finance, and program management. In this role, you will lead a team to work closely with Amazon logistics and transportation businesses to understand their nuanced risk landscapes. You will also partner with various legal, finance, and compliance teams to optimize compliance programs that will include designing and executing risk assessments,
designing governance programs, and evaluating policies.
· Work across transportation teams and other business partners to identify and assess regulatory and compliance risks as it relates to our 3P carriers
· Lead a team to deliver a compliance program against a pre-defined audit checklist and code of conduct in line with an annual audit timetable, generate remediation plans, deep dives and root cause fix action plans
· Review new and existing 3P carriers ensuring that they meet compliance, safety, terms of service standards, investigate suspicious 3P carrier / driver activity and behaviors that could pose a risk to Amazon, our customers, or others
· Drive cross-functional assessments of risks and controls to align to company strategy and risk appetite. Be able to assess the real situation sometimes with limited information in hand in order to make an independent decision about the 3P carrier integrity and compliance standard
· Design and deliver compliance programs including defining supplier audit criteria, audit cadence, and risk rankings. Partner with the Controls Assurance team to design risk-based audit programs
· Develop a working knowledge of the operational processes and controls in place that support all compliance programs
· Assist with linking policies, standard operating procedures, internal controls, monitoring, and reporting with the goal of improving operations, compliance policies, and risk management
· Collaborate with project teams in developing business requirements and business controls in implementation plans
· Drive process improvement and control implementation projects
· Drive documentation of processes, risks, and controls and work with owners to assign accountability
· Deliver quality risk reports that are effectively written with practical, actionable, and value-added recommendations
· Willing to travel up to 40% of time with short notice
· BA/BSc degree (or equivalent experience)
· Legal or compliance experience in operations, transportation, logistics industry
· 8 + years experience of interacting regularly and directly with senior executives.
· Experience in auditing 3P contractors
· Experience in leading a team
· Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management.
· A mix of compliance and program management experience
· Experience reviewing compliance processes and standards
· Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
· Ability to turn complex compliance requirements into scalable processes
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· Strong analytical and computer skills
· CPA, CMA, CISA, CIA or similar risk, audit, or compliance credentials
· Auditing of 3P suppliers
· Experience of working with 3P audit providers
· Proven Transportation or Supply Chain industry experience, preferably in a similar role, within a high-volume logistics environment.
· Understanding of basic data analytical skills and tools such as Tableau, SQL (intermediate to advanced).
· Ability to thrive in a start-up like environment
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
¿ Eres una apasionada/o de la música y de la gestión de compras ? En Madrid hifi buscamos a una persona que se incorpore al equipo de compras. Somos un ecommerce especializado en Sonido e Instrum [...]
Promo! Gracias a los que se apuntaron con el código 93Q7ZR ¿Quieres 5 euros gratis? Bájate la app de Verse en tu movil y sigue los pasos. ¡Fácil! Creas tu cuenta, vas a la parte donde pone prom [...]
Buscamos un [email protected] , con dos años mínimo de experiencia en seguros, en los departamentos de administración y producción. Contrato laboral, horario de 8 a 17. Por favor enviar CV actu [...]
Se busca manicurista autónomo/a para trabajar en peluquería en Madrid, barrio de Chamberí, Calle Trafalgar 13, metro Bilbao. Cesión del espacio de trabajo por 200 euros mensuales (incluye todos [...]