Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. The company is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB)
and is a component of the S&P; 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London, Paris and other locations, and employs approximately 33,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at: www.chubb.com
Chubb, through its specialist division (Specialty Personal Lines), distributing Personal Insurances for Electronic Consumer Products in main Mobile Network Operators, Glasses insurance for the largest retailers in this industry, Cyber insurance for individuals under agreement with important partners, is looking for a Key Accounts Manager.
This new role will involve market analysis, opportunity assessment, prospecting, negotiation, securing business, relationship management, profitability analysis, launching coordination and implementation handover.
Interacting with local offices and resources, you will understand and adhere to the internal profitability criteria, profit and loss planning and production targets, which will be key performance indicators.
You will principally focus on management and growth of existing accounts, while identifying and securing new, profitable programmes across telecoms network operators, retailers and product manufacturers across the Spanish markets.
You will interact with clients at senior (often Board) level and so require an ability to engage, influence and handle various priorities within the clients' business.
You will bring a detailed understanding of market dynamics and an ability to influence clients, prospect leads and close deals with minimum supervision.
Develop the strategy for ongoing profitable growth (by acquisition of new business and organic growth within current programs) within the Spanish region.
- Work with the wider Spanish team to ensure alignment to the centrally set strategy and clear objectives to achieve these
- Ownership and management of program specific NWP production targets and the P&L;
- Cross selling and facilitation of product development to support growth and embedding Chubb within the client
- Business planning and managing of regional resources
- Establishment of operational procedures, processes and controls
- Adherence to compliance requirements, including specific consideration to FCA in UK, ACPR in France and the Spanish law (DGS).
- Completion and coordination of system due diligence and sign off with the appropriate internal department
- Works closely with local and regional Claims teams on cost containment
- Through to project reviews and operational reviews with our third-party administrators (TPA’s) making sure the expected contractual services are being delivered
- Using your influencing skills, pursue agreed external projects and actions with internal teams, prioritizing these actions and handling their development, making sure we adhere to agreed go-live dates
New Business & Launch Management
- Identification of prospects and maintenance of the Spanish pipeline.
- Engagement and management of new business opportunities within the region
- Management of internal resource to win new business and launch expediently within the region.
- Maintain relationships and contact strategy with all clients/intermediaries in the region
- Responsibility for handling the achievement of profit targets
- Assist on the development of relevant audits of the client and/or the associated TPA/logistics partners
- Cross sell and implement other Chubb products into existing clients
- Speciality Personal Lines and other relevant Personal Lines products
- Identification and review of changes in market needs / regulations to take proactive action by developing new, relevant, profitable products
- Understand market place and act on changes taking place in relation to competitor activity and regulatory changes
- Evaluating impact and providing recommendations on pricing strategy, marketing strategy, relationship
- Structure contractual changes, exclusions/inclusions and general policy wording
- Insurance Qualification and/or Marketing/Business qualification/degree or similar experience accredited
- Significant experience in account management at a client level, including building intermediary/client relationships, understanding and financial proficiency
- The ability to influence others and have a sound legal understanding of contracts.
- Spanish and English proficient, further European Languages will be considered an advantage
- Delivering customer focused service
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio)
- Willingness to Travel
Integrity. client focus. respect. excellence. teamwork
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients. A business that’s engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that’s collaborative and supportive.
Diversity & Inclusion. At Chubb, we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
En Grupo Milash, compañía de asesoramiento energético, buscamos un responsable de equipo comercial a puerta fría. Indispensable experiencia demostrable en captación de clientes, formación y dire [...]
Descripción: ¿Qué buscamos? En M2C estamos buscando un desarrollador con experiencia demostrable en entornos Microsoft y conocimiento de lenguaje SQL, realizando procesos de ETL e integración ent [...]
Descripción de la oferta CMV Consultores es una empresa de Servicios de IT, dedicada fundamentalmente a la selección de profesionales con perfiles técnicos. Asimismo ofrece a sus clientes servicio [...]
Descripción: Desde Grupo CRIT estamos buscando Carretilleros/as con experiencia reciente en Retráctil (últimos 6 meses), acostumbrados a trabajar con carretillas en grandes almacenes de logística [...]